You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

[0456] Looking for some CB action...

1 comment in this topic

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Oh For Five Six! intends to be a small and predominantly solo clan that isn't opposed to divisioning and the prospect of being casually competitive in Clan Battles. I took a poke at this back in July and didn't have much luck. I figured it was time for another poke since I'd really like it to lift off- even slowly.

The Lone Wolves obviously have the market cornered when it comes to solo play with clan benefits... but I would like to put together a different group of competent casuals to shake up the Clan Battles scene next season. Know in advance this is a new clan looking for its first recruits.

I'd be happy to help some like minded folks who need some guidance to polish off some of their basic tactical game skills. Folks who lack confidence in what they bring to the team skill wise but have the heart to improve and help others are exactly what I'm hoping for. I can help you, and I hope to help develop others who like to help as well. Maybe a few really good players can help me too? 

I'm in the Mountain Time Zone and do try and play a few games on average daily. My work schedule allows for me to play mostly evenings on my "week on" and during the day on my "week off." I'd like to team up with guys around my skill level which is probably about average or a smidge above. STATS HERE

Let's just go get some in CB, shall we?

Edited by _ENO_