Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

Is this adequate damage for Roon?

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

I gave up on destroyers for now.  Frustrated and irritated playing destroyers my word.  You get blamed for not capping or you get blamed for not spotting.  I mean come on.  Let me play the way I play.  So I said the heck with it I'm done.  So I picked my Roon back up.  Even got a win with it.  Did about 95 K in damage not sure if its exactly adequate damage.  I was just playing for fun the team even managed to pull off the win.  I'm not even sure how I managed to pull off 95 k in damage on a cruiser.  I am a horrible horrible cruiser player.

shot-18.06.27_09.22.18-0047.jpg

shot-18.06.27_09.22.07-0844.jpg

[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

too bad it was just nerfed this patch

but with the 50mm HE pen you can effectively damage battleships with thicker than 32mm/38mm deck, which other 203mm cruisers struggle to do

HE damage is low, but its penetration power more than make up for it

Members
3,774 posts
8 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

too bad it was just nerfed this patch

but with the 50mm HE pen you can effectively damage battleships with thicker than 32mm/38mm deck, which other 203mm cruisers struggle to do

HE damage is low, but its penetration power more than make up for it

I'm actually not even running the upgraded guns on Roon  So I probably wouldn't have even noticed the nerf at all.  The stock guns do okay for me.  The upgraded ones are researched and available but I don't see the need for them.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles

Wait, what?  Run the upgraded guns - they give you two seconds of reload, and when you are a dpm machine, you want that.  Sure they're expensive, but it is only silver.  But 95K is really good - keep that up.

Members
1,119 posts
3,141 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

I'm actually not even running the upgraded guns on Roon  So I probably wouldn't have even noticed the nerf at all.  The stock guns do okay for me.  The upgraded ones are researched and available but I don't see the need for them.

Why not make your ship better? That's like only using one torpedo launcher on a destroyer because it's "enough." 

Members
3,774 posts
2 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Why not make your ship better? That's like only using one torpedo launcher on a destroyer because it's "enough." 

I don't have the silver to buy the upgraded guns lol

Sign in to follow this