Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raz5670

Leaving a clan

7 comments in this topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
8,993 battles
Just now, Raz5670 said:

How do i remove myself from a Clan?

Should be a button in the clan tab, I think under the clan name list

[-DOG-]
Members
189 posts
3,076 battles

May also want to know that you can not join another clan for a while.  Think its like 3 days.

Members
5 posts
926 battles
9 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Should be a button in the clan tab, I think under the clan name list

Thanks, found it.

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles

Yes, to all of the above. You can also contact your Cmdr, deputy Cmdr and recruiters to remove you as well. Easiest to do it yourself.

Old_Baldy_One is right about the 3 day waiting period to join a new clan. There was abuse in one of the clan battle seasons.

Due to coal taking the place of the personal oil wallet today, the only other issue is that you have to earn your new clan's level x10 in oil (clan level in containers) to get access to the bonuses in the new clan. If you leave and join your old clan again, you have to re-earn the oil for the bonuses again.

Members
5 posts
926 battles
8 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

May also want to know that you can not join another clan for a while.  Think its like 3 days.

Not really looking to join another clan right away, this last one wasnt very active and im not really good enough yet to be in a Clan. Still dont have a Tier X ship yet, soon.

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
6 minutes ago, Raz5670 said:

Not really looking to join another clan right away, this last one wasnt very active and im not really good enough yet to be in a Clan. Still dont have a Tier X ship yet, soon.

Meh, you can play a T8+ random battle after CB starts and get access to the three T10 Clan Rental ships. Shimakaze, Hindenburg and Conqueror are the first three. They will swap out every few weeks or so. They will only work in Clan Battles.

You don't have to play in Clan Battles to be in a clan. Almost all of the buildings your clan builds gives bonuses; -10% service cost, +3% XP and -10% silver purchase cost on T5-T8 ships. That was the primary reason I started PVE clan, was for the bonuses and personal oil wallet that just became coal. 

Sign in to follow this