You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Looking for West Coast Clan

5 comments in this topic

[NOOOB]
Members
1,437 posts
12,035 battles

Looking for West Coast clan, casual, but with opportunities to do clan battles.  Present clan died, we had all the bonuses, and like the 10% off for higher tier play.  Have all tier 10 ships except CVs (and I guess Worchester now).  Do not have voice chat at this point

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
689 posts
6,093 battles

Check out ONAVY when you get a chance. I'm Arizona and clan leader is in California so we are on a lot late nights and weekends. We have a good group from all over and looking forward to this season of Clan Battles.

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

I've been looking for a west coast clan too. Only other clan on the west coast I've come across is JFSOC.

Of course, I'm looking for a clan that is sufficiently disciplined to at least consider AARs after division battles, as well as after Clan War Battles scrimmages and other training sessions, as well as Clan War Battles themselves. When it comes to hunting hen's teeth, finding my preferred shape and color is exceedingly difficult.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets from all over the world. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm