Sign in to follow this  
TL_Warlord_Roff

Umm, ah,,, where all my coal? I should have substantially more!!!!

11 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,402 posts
11,831 battles

Right going by what was said in the news announcements..

Current clan [HEROS].. 5160  oil. at 6:1 so should be 30,960 coal.   Arsenal shows 31500 coal.  so 540 coal more but that could be from a number of things.  That sounds good but I was in STW.. I was in point of fact in 2 [STW] clans  (no I don't want to talk about the whys and where fores.  Still pisses me off when ever I think of it. Someone got elitest, guess the rest of us were so NOT good nuff that we ceased to matter)    On the other hand I accrued gathers/earned over 30,000 oil when I was in STW.  Article said I'm supposed to get coal for that and I rather obviously have not.

I can only assume that I'm not the only person that has come up short.  Not a very good job of database parsing there folks.

Warlord sends

edit: ah yes 5:1 not 6:1 but I'm still short on coal.. and checking with some clan mates, I'm not the only one...  For those of you who have not put in 4 to 8 hour days playing this game over the last 2 years.. (AND GET OVER IT.. I'm 61 years old and retired.. I did my responsible crapfor 45 years, I get to be irresponsible now!)  still my take of coal should be at least twice what I've gotten!  And I'm not assuming a purpousfull shorting.  I'm assuming a series of database errors and insufficient parsing or older stored database information.  Previous clan bounced me from original main clan through 2 "sub clans" before I gave up on em after realizing the writing was on the wall.  I expect the information has simply been misplaced..  Hope that explains to the folks that were curious.. either way.. Check yer own stuff.. if there is a possible issue, bring it up.  

And there's a very good reason to do so... where there is one bug there is always more.  Nature of the beast.

Edited by TL_Warlord_Roff

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,955 battles
10 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

On the other hand I accrued gathers/earned over 30,000 oil when I was in STW.  Article said I'm supposed to get coal for that and I rather obviously have not.

I can only assume that I'm not the only person that has come up short.  Not a very good job of database parsing there folks.

Warlord sends

Not trying to sound like a **** but are you sure that number is right? I mean hasn’t oil been around about a year? That means if you don’t buy or earn any crates and earn all 3 XP ones per day for a year you should have 10,950 oil. Maybe you bought/earned lots more, but to me 30,000 oil in a previous clan seems high. Maybe I’m missing out on another way to get oil? Also rate is 5:1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

You lose the oil you accrued in other clans after you have left them.

[HINON]
Members
8,842 posts
37 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

On the other hand I accrued gathers/earned over 30,000 oil when I was in STW.

30,000 oil would be 3,000 containers worth of oil, or maybe some clan wars rewards, sounds a bit high, are you sure you have it recorded correctly? Clans haven't even been out a full year yet to earn oil in.

[HINON]
Members
8,842 posts
1 minute ago, Doomlock said:

You lose the oil you accrued in other clans after you have left them.

Nope it does include all oil earned in clans. This is the personal wallet for each player not the clan's oil. 

Please pay your attention to the fact that a player can accumulate Oil only when they are a member of a Clan. Only a player’s personal Oil that was earned during the time the player belonged to any of their Clans is counted! The Clan’s Oil is not counted in this case.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Never mind then. The OP is just mistaking the amount of oil they would have had.

[WOLF9]
Members
245 posts
3,768 battles

I am short as well, though not by much.  I have only been in one clan since oil made its debut, looking at the clan page in game shows 6,110 oil.  When I log into the game I have only 29,550 coal; which is 950 short of what I should have at a 5:1 ratio.  Again, its a small shortage but if the exchange is supposed to be 5:1 then I'd like full value thanks...

[PVE]
Members
138 posts
4,141 battles
On 6/27/2018 at 3:38 PM, Uncle_Lou said:

I am short as well, though not by much.

Same here, short a few hundred coal.  It wouldn't surprise me if most players got shorted to some degree.

At least I'm not missing 6,500 coal...

[WOLF9]
Members
245 posts
3,768 battles

Submitted a ticket on it, got a response that they are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution.  Guess that's a start at least.

Sign in to follow this