You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Edgecase

Clarifications on dual ratings?

3 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,515 battles

From https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-vs-clan-season-3/

" Personal achievements the players can earn in Clan Battles are given on the basis of the results of battles played for one of the ratings. "

Does this mean that if I play the whole season on Bravo and get to Typhoon, while Alpha gets to Hurricane, I won't get a Hurricane achievement for the season?

What if I played one game with Alpha prior to it being in Hurricane?

What if I play Bravo exclusively, including Hurricane matches, but Alpha scores higher and is used for the clan's end-of-season rankings?

[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles
14 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

From https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-vs-clan-season-3/

" Personal achievements the players can earn in Clan Battles are given on the basis of the results of battles played for one of the ratings. "

Does this mean that if I play the whole season on Bravo and get to Typhoon, while Alpha gets to Hurricane, I won't get a Hurricane achievement for the season?

What if I played one game with Alpha prior to it being in Hurricane?

Besides this, special achievements were prepared for the clans and players for participation in the new season.

To earn them, they will need to play at least one battle in each of the following Leagues:

What if I play Bravo exclusively, including Hurricane matches, but Alpha scores higher and is used for the clan's end-of-season rankings?

.........are you worried about the "sleeping giant" achievement.....

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,515 battles
1 minute ago, jason199506 said:

.........are you worried about the "sleeping giant" achievement.....

Not sure what I was going for with that one in retrospect, but that would be one case where it would matter.