You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Toaderbnl

Fail to load into Cherry Blossom

37 comments in this topic

[CIAO]
Members
16 posts
4,404 battles

LATEST UPDATE: Fixed. At least for me. Looks like they patched it at 5:53am EST. 

Update for anyone following: I submitted a ticket. WoWS is aware of the issue and is looking into it. No ETA. Not finding any related topics via a Google search.

Logged in, saw the patch's changes. Played a few battles with the Omaha. When I went to try Cherry Blossom, it freezes when loading me into a match. 

Tried it twice. Same result. It leaves me in the queue's loading screen. I can hear the battle going on but cannot participate. Cannot exit the game either. Had to use the Task Manager to force close it. When looking at my ships, it marks the two ships I tried to play in the operation as having the cooldown until I can use them again. After using the Task Manager to force close the game, the game will not synchronize. I have to wait until the mission is over and then it'll synchronize again.

Anyone else not able to get into Cherry Blossom?

And I'm pink for 3 games for Unsporting Conduct when I couldn't even play the match!

Summary:

1. Stuck in queue's loading screen when put into a match on Cherry Blossom. Can see the spinning loading icon. 
  2. Can hear battle sounds but only see the loading screen.
  3. Force quitting the game (Task Manager) and restarting the game leads to inability for the game to synchronize until the operation is finished.
    1. I also tried a reboot but that didn't solve anything either.
    2. Only option is to force quit or wait for the op to end.
  4. Ships I selected get hit with the cooldown timer. So the battle is going on but I can't participate.
  5. Insult to injury, I got turned pink after trying to run the op a second time for Unsporting Conduct. I presume it was an AFK rule that marked me. 

WorldOfWarships-2018-06-27_09-48-37.crash

WoWS_report.wgc

Edited by Toaderbnl

[STRAW]
Members
72 posts
3,211 battles

I just got on to try out Cherry Blossom myself and noticed the issue as well. Was worried it was something on my end.

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

Same issue here.  You can hear gunfire eventually but will not load.  Tried twice will not be attempting again because of the AFK rules.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
4 posts
3,594 battles

Same here. Tried closing client and rejoining but that doesn't work either. 

[ECCHI]
Members
1 post
2,891 battles

Same here. I noticed the gunfire in the background so I thought it's some infinite loading issue so I just close the client......now I can't even load back into the game nor the main menu. (probably while the operation is still going on?)......really annoying.

[AK-47]
Members
153 posts
3,099 battles

im having the same issue!!!!!! tried once patch went live and just tried again... the first time I won somehow but this time I wont know until its finished! arg!!!!! WG

[SPFT]
Members
3 posts
58 battles

Ok so its not just me.. same here and got an error with mine.. something about access violations. Same story i can hear the gun fire, can even click my guns i think... im so pink now its not funny from trying to troubleshoot. 

[WOLF1]
Members
76 posts
3,951 battles

Same issue for me , tried it first thing, couldn’t load in but started hearing the gunfire. Closed client and reloaded same thing. Came back half hour later and started up the game and now I’m pink. 

Played it in the test server fine. 

[BREM]
Members
2 posts
1,285 battles

Same here, failed to load map, then my teammates won the match and I lost bonus xp with 0 earned. Thx WG. :etc_swear:

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,104 battles

Thank you for the info everyone, we're looking into this. 

[ANZAC]
[ANZAC]
Members
1 post
1,997 battles

Oh, thankfully its not me. So it's only the mission that fails, we can still play random battles?

[CIAO]
Members
16 posts
4,404 battles
1 minute ago, ARogueSeagull said:

Oh, thankfully its not me. So it's only the mission that fails, we can still play random battles?

Yes. Random and Co-Op are fine. I haven't tried Clan Battle.

[-K-]
Members
1,067 posts
7,118 battles

I've been able to play Cherry Blossom a few times, but on my third match we encountered some significant bugs.  We destroyed the first batch of DDs and the ships shelling our regiments.  Saved all the Liberty ships and both regiments, but then our CVs and DDs never showed up.  We destroyed a few enemy ships, both aerodromes, and ships started slowly spawning in the north edge of the map, and we killed them all, but the timer ran out and we got no stars.  Very strange.  Replay attached.

20180627_154044_PRSC508-Kutuzov-1952_s10_USS_CL.wowsreplay

Members
6 posts
3,036 battles

The same inability to load into Operation Cherry Blossom. I can play Co-op but when I close the program after playing the game crashes. You can here the Windows sound for a program encountering a critical error.

[NNG]
Members
12 posts
7,559 battles

everything working fine here, but what happened to the Two PI Day?  Its not the 29 yet....  :(

[CIAO]
Members
16 posts
4,404 battles
53 minutes ago, RightYouAreKen said:

I've been able to play Cherry Blossom a few times, but on my third match we encountered some significant bugs.  We destroyed the first batch of DDs and the ships shelling our regiments.  Saved all the Liberty ships and both regiments, but then our CVs and DDs never showed up.  We destroyed a few enemy ships, both aerodromes, and ships started slowly spawning in the north edge of the map, and we killed them all, but the timer ran out and we got no stars.  Very strange.  Replay attached.

20180627_154044_PRSC508-Kutuzov-1952_s10_USS_CL.wowsreplay

This is a completely different issue. You should post this in a new thread.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,316 posts
3,662 battles

Happened to me as well, not touching the mission with a 100 foot pole until it gets patched.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
267 posts
8,705 battles

Same trouble here, as info. Loading, hearing gunshots, probably playing, but view frozen on the loading screen, and cannot exit/kill application (had to use task manager).

Steam version, all the other game types working perfectly.

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

I opened a thread on this also. Apparently it's only happening to steam users. Got pink twice. Avoid this until it's patched. 

[CAG]
Members
4 posts
3,555 battles

Same trouble.. this needs to be addressed. It's one thing for it to be not working but another entirely when I'm punished for it.