114 comments in this topic

[ZR]
Beta Testers
1,134 posts
12,633 battles

Greetings Captains!

The Update 0.7.6 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Spoiler

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Something that I have noticed that really helps in tracking this sort of thing is if you fill out the following information: 

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us exampleson
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
Historical Inaccuracies
Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you gave any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface :

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report Please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here: 

Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

If you're trying to report any technical issue, please make sure to attach WG Check report to your posts. 

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

Cherry Blossom does not work for many people including myself.  You can hear gun sounds after about 2 minutes on the queue (roughly 60-90 seconds of loading battle spinning anchor thing) but even when you alt+f4 out you only see the login screen and hear gun sounds after "login" back in.  Can't use WG Check as far as I know since I use steam.  Have successfully played a coop battle and the OP in the linked post also played battles that were not the operation.

Edited by mrh308
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[SFBBW]
[SFBBW]
Members
37 posts
8,319 battles

didn't receive any signals after buying with coal 

and no upgrades for T10 ships 

[BLUMR]
Members
65 posts
6,195 battles

Hello, there is an issue with the USS Seattle's B-Hull upgrade. The B Hull decreases the ship's firing range, even with the range upgrade (not GFCSM2) being applied. However, this issue does not affect the range, if you have the ship's A-Hull in-use. With both the B-Hull and range upgrade applied, the range is set to 14.7 Km. Without the range upgrade, it is 13.7 Km.

I would hope that this can be fixed as soon as possible. I would like to grind through Seattle in the way I would like to, without having to use more silver to purchase GFCSM2, after having purchased the RoF reload upgrade. I am bit saddened, having used my Free XP on these modules, hoping for a speedy grind towards getting Worcester. I am sure that this is no one's fault, though. Good luck to y'all with fixing it. :Smile_honoring:

WoWS_report.wgc

[HEROS]
Members
1,410 posts
11,837 battles

shortchanged on coal.. not showing coal converted from Oil from previous clans.

[NORUN]
Members
3 posts
5,374 battles
37 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

Cherry Blossom does not work for many people including myself.  You can hear gun sounds after about 2 minutes on the queue (roughly 60-90 seconds of loading battle spinning anchor thing) but even when you alt+f4 out you only see the login screen and hear gun sounds after "login" back in.  Can't use WG Check as far as I know since I use steam.  Have successfully played a coop battle and the OP in the linked post also played battles that were not the operation.

I have the same problem

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

Played the Seattle in co-op and the ship xp earned does not show up in the xp conversion window . Tried leaving and restarting the game . It still does not show and so played a Kidd co-op battle and that DID show up .

:Smile_honoring:

Beta Testers
1 post
210 battles

Steam user: 

Game will not launch at all. Splash screen was displayed, before CTDT. When I launched again the game failed validation. A 1MB patch was downloaded. Launched the game again, CTDT. I am currently re-running validation.

After completing validation, clientrunner.exe appears to be the problem. It also appears to not be in the directory its searching for it in.

[WOLF5]
Members
440 posts
18,345 battles
53 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Played the Seattle in co-op and the ship xp earned does not show up in the xp conversion window . Tried leaving and restarting the game . It still does not show and so played a Kidd co-op battle and that DID show up .

A ship doesn't earn convertible ship XP until  you elite the ship (meaning you have to research all the modules and have the next tier unlocked). Premium ships since they don't have any modules to research nor any ships above them, are elited at purchase. 

• Cool 2

[FAILD]
Members
16 posts
3,771 battles
1 hour ago, restocloud said:

I have the same problem

I am also having issues logging into the Cherry Blossom Scenario. The game enters queue and shows players within my range. I receive the spinning loading icon and everything stops there.

I am unable to abandon the queue.

Upon restarting my game fails to load completely and sits on "Synchonizing"

When the battle is over I am returned to port and must wait/pay to reenter the battle I "attempted."

I am unable to enter the port screen let alone any other matches while this fiasco is happening. 

image.thumb.png.0240cbd34c4df38a4d677ade01436b3d.pngimage.thumb.png.eba82f26557fca58b0f39d39fe8e020a.png

[KTFO]
Members
243 posts
1,273 battles

I see to be unable to load into half the matches I try until I force the client to close and restart. I usually logout (of Windows) to be sure everything gets closed down and log back in and then I'm in the match fine and dandy, except it's five minutes late.

It did this first with the steam version, then when I uninstalled that and tried the Wargaming client, the same thing. I uninstalled Comodo firewall, and still the same thing.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 hours ago, h9k_a said:

A ship doesn't earn convertible ship XP until  you elite the ship (meaning you have to research all the modules and have the next tier unlocked). Premium ships since they don't have any modules to research nor any ships above them, are elited at purchase. 

Doh ! yep dumb old man brain fart . Thank you .

[TAC-B]
Beta Testers
94 posts
8,676 battles

Coal calculation for oil is off.  I put in a support ticket to document the oil I had at patch updating so they will be able to confirm and fix it.  Earned 9800 barrels of oil, should have gotten 5x that amount of coal: 49,000.  Instead the coal in the Arsenal was 48,250, or 750 short.

I see a post above with an issue about getting credit for oil earned with an earlier clan.  I've only been in the one clan, so that's not a factor in my issue.

[ORDER]
Members
4 posts
4 hours ago, kaloralros said:

Steam user: 

Game will not launch at all. Splash screen was displayed, before CTDT. When I launched again the game failed validation. A 1MB patch was downloaded. Launched the game again, CTDT. I am currently re-running validation.

After completing validation, clientrunner.exe appears to be the problem. It also appears to not be in the directory its searching for it in.

I am also receiving the same issue, Clientrunner.exe is missing

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,383 battles

shortchanged on coal.. not showing coal converted from Oil from previous clans.

[TAC-B]
Beta Testers
94 posts
8,676 battles

in game player panels do not reflect divisions.  The little icons "A" "B" etc. don't show on the player panel in the main UI, and if you click on the 'Divisions' tab when you press Tab no divisions show up.

But in the after-game summary panels, the division icons are shown properly

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,921 posts
3,310 battles

According to the patch notes, it is: 1 unit of oil, to be converted to 5 units of coal.

I have accumulated 4,630 units of oil, which should translate into 23,150 units of coal. However, I only received 22,500 units of coal, shortchanged by 650. 130 units of oil was never converted.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,535 battles

Not a big deal, but could we get the NA loading screens back?

image.png.198f01439e0224468e6263140b4d796a.png

Members
1 post

continue with the issues  -   

I am also having issues logging into the Cherry Blossom Scenario. The game enters queue and shows players within my range. I receive the spinning loading icon and everything stops there.

I am unable to abandon the queue.

Upon restarting my game fails to load completely and sits on "Synchonizing"

When the battle is over I am returned to port and must wait/pay to reenter the battle I "attempted."

I am unable to enter the port screen let alone any other matches while this fiasco is happening.   this has happened twice  

1,044 posts
8,217 battles

Indirectly 0.7.6 related - new Beta Omni-Launcher for all WGing games auto default installs to C:\  (needed to reinstall WoWs 0.7.6, due to broken mod and found this issue)

No option to install anywhere else; even Steam client lets you change drives. 

Will never ever use this as currently configured. Please fix to allow customized install locations! Thanks.

[FTKY]
Members
8 posts
1,793 battles
14 minutes ago, vipercrewchief said:

My ship is on fire in port.......shot-18_06.27_17_05.31-0579.thumb.jpg.474f4b75ce9f26616e24d514f03a4b47.jpg

Just the water on mine XD

20180627173912_1.jpg