You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Time To Be A Bit More Social...

4 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,296 battles

I've played this game exclusively solo up to this point, but with recent changes, I'm going to have to be a bit more of a team player it seems. For T10, I currently only have the Des Moines (~58%WR, ~2k avg xp, 2.1KD). I have two other lines that will be T10 relatively soon, T8 US BB (73% WR to rank 10 this past ranked season in the NC exclusively) and T8 RN CL. I have no intentions of playing CVs ever, and kind of enjoy DDs, but I'm actually total garbage in them due to simple lack of play time in them. I work until 5pm EST and could be available for regularly scheduled practice/play a 2-3 times a week after that time. I do not really want to join a speculative clan, but rather one that has experience.

[RSHRK]
Members
133 posts
82 battles

we are new leaves us out, good luck in your search mate :)

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
308 posts
4,550 battles

Be sure to give Navy Gaming America a look, we have sub clans for both competitive and social play styles. Link to our website can be found in my signature. Look forward to hearing from you.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm