You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

PSA: check your coal this morning

14 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
438 posts
18,142 battles

Everyone, check your coal in the arsenal prior to playing any games today. I was short 1,000 coal from what was supposed to be credited at the 5:1 coal/oil conversion. 

I've submitted a ticket to support already, but considering 1,000 coal represents 200 oil or 20 containers, that's an awfully large number of containers that didn't get credited. 

• Cool 2

[POP]
Members
838 posts
9,459 battles

Thank you for the warning.!!

Need to get more coal...

9inqGw4.gif

Edited by Gerbertz
  • Funny 3

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

i believe they have a mission going on till end of july that you can earn 5k coal a day for gaining 20k exp. that like over 60k coal boost i need for that tier 10 Salem

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
25 battles
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

i believe they have a mission going on till end of july that you can earn 5k coal a day for gaining 20k exp

Sleep or coal?

giphy.gif

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles
2 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

Sleep or coal?

giphy.gif

20k total exp a day is easy to get. that like 1-2 hour of gameplay a day

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
1 hour ago, h9k_a said:

Everyone, check your coal in the arsenal prior to playing any games today. I was short 1,000 coal from what was supposed to be credited at the 5:1 coal/oil conversion. 

I've submitted a ticket to support already, but considering 1,000 coal represents 200 oil or 20 containers, that's an awfully large number of containers that didn't get credited. 

Mine is wrong too, thanks for the heads up.

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
25 battles
11 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

20k total exp a day is easy to get. that like 1-2 hour of gameplay a day

Base. :Smile_hiding:

[SVF]
Members
855 posts
1,277 battles
1 hour ago, MajorRenegade said:

i believe they have a mission going on till end of july that you can earn 5k coal a day for gaining 20k exp. that like over 60k coal boost i need for that tier 10 Salem

It's 20,000 Base XP, not quite so easy.  And it's a Combat mission, not a challenge, so I don't think it's repeatable.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,190 posts
5,658 battles

With all this coal being mined....Greenpeace is going to protest and blame us for global warming!!!!!!

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
7,241 battles
1 hour ago, h9k_a said:

The posts below are from another thread.

1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

You are supposed to. I'm not sure if many people wrote down what they had earned before leaving a clan.  I know a few forum people have some close guesses as to what they earned in old clans.

I have only been in PVE since oil started as I started the PVE clan the day before oil dropped. I had 8,850 oil before the patch dropped. That should have been 44,250 coal. I received 43,500 coal. @Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @Radar_X, @turbo07, @sea_you, would you ask why the oil and coal don't quite match up please?

Stalingrad is only earnable with steel. You can not convert coal to steel, so coal doesn't help you get Stalingrad.

Steel will be in super containers and in missions in clan battles. So you don't have to be a top clan to get steel. In the future, WG has said that steel will be in other battle modes, but no details yet.

1 hour ago, turbo07 said:

I see we have the same question in CIS forum. The issue happend due to an early oil amount stats collected. It was done some time before update 0.7.6. So there was a time when some players opened containers and they were not counted. Supposedly we'll make recalculation and reward the difference.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
7,241 battles
9 minutes ago, landcollector said:

It's 20,000 Base XP, not quite so easy.  And it's a Combat mission, not a challenge, so I don't think it's repeatable.

The Combat Mission, which appears be able to be done once, is available until July 31st, so you have time to grind. It also works in T5+ co-op, so should work in Operations I think.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,190 posts
5,658 battles

I wonder if they moved us from oil to coal as a means of protecting the player base. Some people had enough oil they were in danger of being labeled as producers of WMD's and invaded by a super power for their oil.....I mean to spread freedom!

Community Department
2,011 posts
500 battles

Locked. Let's discuss here: