You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I Would Like to Know Why Any And All Purchase's in The Premium Shop Are Single Purchase Only?

15 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,942 posts

Why can't we make several purchase's as One bulk purchase  instead of one at a time?    Signal's,Doubloon's and?   You can do it elsewhere not in  WG's  Premium Shop too?

• Cool 2

[CAST]
Members
1,401 posts
5,815 battles

I remember hearing talk about them adding a cart feature a few months back, but I never saw it.  I'm genuinely curious as well, as it has cost them at least a few sales from me (and likely quite a bit overall).

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,986 battles
4 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Why can't we make several purchase's as One bulk purchase  instead of one at a time?    Signal's,Doubloon's and?   You can do it elsewhere not in  WG's  Premium Shop too?

it existed for a while... but was buggy and horrible..... 

[FARQD]
Members
308 posts
5,917 battles

Maybe that's their way of trying to stop fraud purchases using stolen credit cards. Many credit card companies flags repeated transactions (in my case my cc company always flags my purchases so I purchase subway GCs and use them) saving WG from having to go through some internal processes to refund the money. 

I don't feel they are so incompetent to deploy a simple cart purchase feature.

Edited by sansfaille

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
231 posts
3,256 battles

Seeing that they have to pay a seperate transaction fee for each purchase,  i would think they would want to add a cart. 

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,942 posts
10 minutes ago, Harv72b said:

I remember hearing talk about them adding a cart feature a few months back, but I never saw it.  I'm genuinely curious as well, as it has cost them at least a few sales from me (and likely quite a bit overall).

:Smile_great:

5 minutes ago, DarkStormy said:

Seeing that they have to pay a seperate transaction fee for each purchase,  i would think they would want to add a cart. 

:Smile_great:This yes This!

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,942 posts
17 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:

:Smile_great:This yes This!

And the problem is I don't believe they're the only one's having to pay transaction fee's I believe we do as well unless we are able to use an interface such as PayPal or the like

Edited by shadowsrmine

[-K-]
Members
5,094 posts
8,969 battles
1 hour ago, JessieTheKitty said:

it existed for a while... but was buggy and horrible..... 

Ok, I thought there was a cart option for a bit there.  I was wondering where it went.

[SYN]
Members
326 posts
5,998 battles

Generally speaking, transaction fees are a percentage.  One transaction or ten, the amount paid in fees is the same.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

Ok, I thought there was a cart option for a bit there.  I was wondering where it went.

Things which re added have to be re-added with each successive patch; just like you have to re-add mods. So it was here for a while, and then e got a new patch, and then it was gone again.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,836 posts
3,984 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

To make you think about your purchases before you push the button? :cap_haloween:

I think the reasons already given above are probably quite valid. And they're not paying the transaction fee; you are. It's almost certainly been baked into the price. (Remember, these are virtual goods. Once they've done the R&D and crafted them, there is zero manufacturing cost per unit.)

• Funny 1

[H_]
Members
217 posts
7,000 battles

With today's technology and programming I can't see any reason why WG would not have a Cart, heck buy existing software, modify it to WG and poof, instant cart.

Yeah I know easier said etc.. 

There have been several times they have lost purchases from me due to not having a cart.  May have to go the gift card route from now on.

• Cool 1

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles
2 hours ago, MikeLWX said:

Generally speaking, transaction fees are a percentage.  One transaction or ten, the amount paid in fees is the same.

Correct.  And sometimes you get discount based on the number of purchases or total amount sold - it all depends on what the credit card companies are trying to promote.  So there may be motivation for them to keep the transactions as individual sales depending on the deal they have.  No one can really know but them, but I am confident in 2018 we have mastered the art of the online shopping cart to the point that they could figure it out if they really wanted to.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,942 posts
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

To make you think about your purchases before you push the button? :cap_haloween:

I think the reasons already given above are probably quite valid. And they're not paying the transaction fee; you are. It's almost certainly been baked into the price. (Remember, these are virtual goods. Once they've done the R&D and crafted them, there is zero manufacturing cost per unit.)

Actually Dude I think All Of My Purchase's Thru Or I Wouldn't Be Buying Them:Smile_facepalm: