You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

oil...where are they?

9 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
811 posts
6,166 battles

how do i view how much oil i have? also, i have joined and left a few clans in the past while accumulating oil, will get some coal for those?

[LOU1]
Members
2,852 posts
7,980 battles

You can't see your oil balance anymore because I notice that you can see the amount you earned with your current clan on the clan tab even though they began the conversion early (probably manually added.)  You can look at the Notifications tab to see how much coal you received by clicking the "i" in the lower right of the game screen and clicking "Notifications" when you first log on today.  We won't see an in-game indication of how much coal we have until the counters are added in tomorrow morning's patch.

Your personal oil wallet has (had) all the oil you have earned in it.  I don't believe we could ever see the total.  When you see how much coal you received, you can divide that by 5 to find out what your total oil was.

EDIT:  I forgot the clan tab will still show your current clan oil contribution, which was mirrored in your personal oil wallet before the conversion to coal.

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,320 posts
14,667 battles
57 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

how do i view how much oil i have? also, i have joined and left a few clans in the past while accumulating oil, will get some coal for those?

If you have only logged in once today, and are still logged in, you can look in notifications for your coal credit.

[TBW]
Members
6,315 posts
11,863 battles
1 hour ago, _Dracarys said:

If you logged on for the first time after the oil conversion hit and checked the notifications it would have told you how much coal you got. I for instance got 32,500 lumps from Santa. If you left and did not check, you will find out tomorrow after the update or the next time you tune in.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
409 posts
On 6/26/2018 at 11:35 PM, _Dracarys said:

If I remember correctly, you have to be in a clan to earn oil and to see how much oil you have accumulated.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
40 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

If I remember correctly, you have to be in a clan to earn oil and to see how much oil you have accumulated.

This. If you have never been part of a clan then you have 0 oil. If you have made oil for a clan to which you are no longer a part then you don't see oil, but you'll see the equivalent in coal in your arsenal. 

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
409 posts
2 hours ago, _ENO_ said:

This. If you have never been part of a clan then you have 0 oil. If you have made oil for a clan to which you are no longWhater a part then you don't see oil, but you'll see the equivalent in coal in your arsenal. 

I almost said the same thing. What's the problem?

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
1 hour ago, Leopard_IX said:

I almost said the same thing. What's the problem?

I was literally saying "what this guy said..." with a little extra qualifier. What part of being quoted makes you think I had anything wrong with what you said. 

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
409 posts
15 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

I was literally saying "what this guy said..." with a little extra qualifier. What part of being quoted makes you think I had anything wrong with what you said. 

When you said "this," it seemed like you were ridiculing what I said. Just a misunderstanding. It's all good.

Edited by Leopard_IX
  • Cool 1