You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
P51pilot122

Skin Request: Kamikaze R skin for IJN DDs

9 comments in this topic

[DJC]
Members
6 posts
1,584 battles

I honestly think that the blue wave camo for Kamikaze R is one of the prettiest destroyers in the game. I have no skin making talent at all so I was wondering if anyone could make a skin for any ships like Minekaze, Mutsuki, or even Shen Yang since it is part of the Minekaze class. I know this is asking a lot since all I've seen is someone make a perma camo mod for the Shimakaze that gives it the wave camo. I don't own a Kamikaze R and have no clue if they will sell it again so this is just me asking  :Smile_hiding:

Cheers to anyone bothering to read :Smile_teethhappy:

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,805 posts
18,756 battles

Hopefully they are never sold again. This is what they said , but you never really know for sure with them. I guess I'm lucky since I have all those Kamikaze class special DD's 

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

I am not sure if you are aware of it, but when you complete a specific part of the Yamamoto collection you will be able to change the default IJN camouflages from green to blue. The missions start at tier 8 if I am correct, so I doubt you started this campaign yet.

If you haven't than I will also notify you that missions of campaigns can be repeated for the stars, though only once for the reward. This might be helpful when you are missing a specific ship class to complete a certain part.

Hope this helps a bit. You don't get the exact same pattern camouflage, but you can turn your camouflage from green to blue. :)

[REVY]
Members
6,024 posts
5,102 battles
1 hour ago, P51pilot122 said:

I honestly think that the blue wave camo for Kamikaze R is one of the prettiest destroyers in the game. I have no skin making talent at all so I was wondering if anyone could make a skin for any ships like Minekaze, Mutsuki, or even Shen Yang since it is part of the Minekaze class. I know this is asking a lot since all I've seen is someone make a perma camo mod for the Shimakaze that gives it the wave camo. I don't own a Kamikaze R and have no clue if they will sell it again so this is just me asking  :Smile_hiding:

Is this just an attempt to cause anyone who sees that deadly tsunami wave to instinctually flee in terror?  The Kamikaze R is a legend after all.

The-Great-Wave.jpg?mode=max&width=562&he

[SALVO]
Members
16,652 posts
17,300 battles
2 hours ago, P51pilot122 said:

I wish that they'd make the Kami R's camo into a regular premium camo.  Heck, I personally think that the KamiR's camo is what the Ocean Soul camo should look like.  Ocean Soul is such a poetic name, and it deserves a poetic looking camo, rather than a bunch of damned stripes.

Members
227 posts
4,403 battles

This thread makes me sad.  I have Kami R, but she is a memory of the pre nerfed Minikaze.

[DJC]
Members
6 posts
1,584 battles
11 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

I am not sure if you are aware of it, but when you complete a specific part of the Yamamoto collection you will be able to change the default IJN camouflages from green to blue. The missions start at tier 8 if I am correct, so I doubt you started this campaign yet.

If you haven't than I will also notify you that missions of campaigns can be repeated for the stars, though only once for the reward. This might be helpful when you are missing a specific ship class to complete a certain part.

Hope this helps a bit. You don't get the exact same pattern camouflage, but you can turn your camouflage from green to blue. :)

I'm aware, but you could call me lazy :Smile_teethhappy:I have seen the blue alternatives and they do give me the vibe of the KamiR camo. I just haven't got around to it and quite frankly ain't that good at the game :Smile_child:

[DJC]
Members
6 posts
1,584 battles
11 hours ago, Crucis said:

I wish that they'd make the Kami R's camo into a regular premium camo.  Heck, I personally think that the KamiR's camo is what the Ocean Soul camo should look like.  Ocean Soul is such a poetic name, and it deserves a poetic looking camo, rather than a bunch of damned stripes.

I can agree with you on that fact. the Ocean Soul is such a awful looking camo in my opinion.