You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Coal+Steel+no clan=shaft?

19 comments in this topic

Members
435 posts
8,392 battles

OK so i just logged on and i had Steel and coal added to my account.   But  they are listed as credits.   600 Credits is listed for the coal, exactly how much coal i was supposed to get i duno.   2,500 credits for the steel, again duno amount.     Um, wth?!?

[O_O]
Members
124 posts
11,836 battles

I just logged in and got a addition notification for:  Coal: 48,800 Credits

[BIAS]
Members
3,049 posts
9,033 battles
10 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

OK so i just logged on and i had Steel and coal added to my account.   But  they are listed as credits.   600 Credits is listed for the coal, exactly how much coal i was supposed to get i duno.   2,500 credits for the steel, again duno amount.     Um, wth?!?

Before oil and clan bases was a thing they said that oil had to be collected for a clan to be added to your personal wallet. So if you were not in a clan, you weren't collecting oil which means you had no oil for them to convert to coal.

[INTEL]
Members
8,445 posts
25,345 battles
6 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

oh, so if you were in a clan you get goodies, if not shaft, got it.

Its been known for ages. Nothing stopped you from joining a clan and collecting its benefits. Lots of casual clans out there.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
1,299 posts
3,583 battles

Well hope to collect coal at least from missions and from ranked. I just never had a lot of time to commit to clan battles that’s why I have stayed out of a clan personally. 

[BIAS]
Members
3,049 posts
9,033 battles
6 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Well hope to collect coal at least from missions and from ranked. I just never had a lot of time to commit to clan battles that’s why I have stayed out of a clan personally. 

There are "no requirement" Lone Wolf clans out there. Get the bonuses and the benefits with none of the hassle

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[LOU1]
Members
2,892 posts
8,004 battles

There will be no way to indicate coal or steel until after the update tomorrow morning adds the counters.  I think they had to do this manually and got a head start on the process so that it is available tomorrow.

Also, no clan battles equals no clan rewards normally.  In our case, we can get some steel (clan rewards) through containers.  Without steel being added, clan rewards would not be available at all if you did not play clan battles.

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
176 posts

I got mine just 25,450 I figured it would be a lot more but who knows as i have no way to count what i had before i switched clans.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Beta Testers
18 posts
5,976 battles
15 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

I got mine just 25,450 I figured it would be a lot more but who knows as i have no way to count what i had before i switched clans.

Same boat. No way to tell, but feels like it is half of what it should be.

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

There are "no requirement" Lone Wolf clans out there. Get the bonuses and the benefits with none of the hassle

I'm thinking of joining such a clan. Is there a [..] clan?  I don't like the clutter a clan tag creates in front of my user name.  I am damned near perfect the way I am.  Just ask me.

Edited by desmo_2

[BIAS]
Members
3,049 posts
9,033 battles
24 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I'm thinking of joining such a clan. Is there a [..] clan?  I don't like the clutter a clan tag creates in front of my user name.  I am damned near perfect the way I am.  Just ask me.

I think 3 digits is the minimum and I believe only - and _ are allowed symbols.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,480 battles
55 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Great bunch of folks. Get all clan benefits with no pressure. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
419 posts
3,639 battles
9 minutes ago, Crusin_Custard said:

Great bunch of folks. Get all clan benefits with no pressure. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring: 

[WOLFB] For The Win !

Seriously, Love Wolf clans are great. All the benefits, no drawbacks, and as an added bonus you bump into a whole bunch of cool people.

Just do a clan search for Wolf and ask to join. It's easy and fun.

• Cool 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

oh, so if you were in a clan you get goodies, if not shaft, got it.

I will say this "If you snooze you lose"

[WOLF3]
Members
6,014 posts
2,203 battles
5 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Before oil and clan bases was a thing they said that oil had to be collected for a clan to be added to your personal wallet. So if you were not in a clan, you weren't collecting oil which means you had no oil for them to convert to coal.

I don't think that's true, but I'm not sure. [it is]  I thought I was accumulating Oil between clans, but I got less Coal than I'd estimated.

Edit: from Update Notes:

Please pay your attention to the fact that a player can accumulate Oil only when they are a member of a Clan. Only a player’s personal Oil that was earned during the time the player belonged to any of their Clans is counted! The Clan’s Oil is not counted in this case.

4 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Yep.  I've been a Wolf for 6 months or so, and I don't even know who my clan-mates are.  Good benefits, though.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
682 posts
10,348 battles

Same with VVV don't know anyone outside the clan leader but we have everything unlocked so the bonuses are good 

Edited by yamato6945

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
74 posts
5,090 battles
1 hour ago, Jester_of_War said:

[WOLFB] For The Win !

Seriously, Love Wolf clans are great. All the benefits, no drawbacks, and as an added bonus you bump into a whole bunch of cool people.

Just do a clan search for Wolf and ask to join. It's easy and fun.

I love being in WOLFB! They're the best! I never talk to anyone! And they're all cool with that! Just collect oil and carry on!

There's virtually no pressure to join in CW games except invites to players logged in. No one gets snippy if you decline.  No offline demands to make yourself available during CW hours.  Just an opportunity to join in CW games if you want the mission's benefits.  I understand that essentially all the lone wolf clans are just as laid back. 

I'm curious how steel will affect that dynamic, but collective oil (and the benefits to xp, discounts, etc.) has been the point and the goal so far. 

• Cool 1