Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

So with the first time attempt being an epic failure

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

The first attempt at doing a video review was an epic failure.  I failed big time lol.  So I decided to do a new one.  This how ever is different it is on a single ship and about 11 minutes long.  On the pricing I think the voice got it wrong.  I typed 53 dollars and 69 cents in the box but it says 53 dollars and 59 cents.  So I can't really go back and correct that.  Some of the words the voice does are flimsy so I apologize in advance for that.  Hopefully you all get a laugh at this attempt.

Edited by torpsRus

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
442 posts
14 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

The first attempt at doing a video review was an epic failure.  I failed big time lol.  So I decided to do a new one.  This how ever is different it is on a single ship and about 11 seconds long.  On the pricing I think the voice got it wrong.  I typed 53 dollars and 69 cents in the box but it says 53 dollars and 59 cents.  So I can't really go back and correct that.  Some of the words the voice does are flimsy so I apologize in advance for that.  Hopefully you all get a laugh at this attempt.

i like it i like my alabama 

Edited by iamplaya

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Your doing great as time goes on your reviews will improve. 

I am not thrilled with the robo voice but I did get a chuckle out of Milliy Meter.

Members
3,774 posts

That's the problem with the robo voice I'm going to have to type it like this Mila meters in order to get it to say it right the next one l m f a  o.

Members
449 posts
12,191 battles

If your videos will have robo voice few people will actually watch them.

[4HIM]
Members
1,699 posts
3,861 battles
17 minutes ago, Prothall said:

If your videos will have robo voice few people will actually watch them.

Dunno. Yuro (and others) do well with it.  Just have to have some humor into it.  Instead of "mealy meter" you should say "Milli Vanilli meters" or something like that.  

Sign in to follow this