You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ThaddaeusAlmighty

Indianapolis Combat Mission Gone

6 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts

So my combat mission progress has ended at 3. The kill the airplanes combat mission. It hasn't come back. I reinstalled the client to no avail. Please reset and bump me up cause I'm losing precious days!

Thanks

combatbug.jpg

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
307 posts
1,695 battles

The mission to shoot down planes was time limited from June 22nd to June 25th.  The time frame to complete the mission has come and gone.

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,243 battles

Actually that's the Finale counter, which tells you how many of the Indianapolis missions you've completed so far.  There will be more missions, though I don't know if there will be enough for you to get the 21 required for the premium ship at this point.  I think you have missed too many already.

Each individual mission only lasts 2 to 3 days.

[DENY]
Members
296 posts
4,419 battles

The next mission start after the update tomorrow , personally I got done all the mission so far 

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
699 posts
11,701 battles

Hey, brother. You can get all the info about this series of missions here. But it looks to me like there is no way for you to complete the 21 missions required to win the ship. As has been mentioned, each mission has a specific period of time in which it must be completed.

Respects,

Am

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,325 posts
11,458 battles
38 minutes ago, DreadRaybo said:

Actually that's the Finale counter, which tells you how many of the Indianapolis missions you've completed so far.  There will be more missions, though I don't know if there will be enough for you to get the 21 required for the premium ship at this point.  I think you have missed too many already.

Each individual mission only lasts 2 to 3 days.

Counting today's missin,  there is 16 left.