Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

WG - Let us buy Hunter camo for coal!!

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,798 posts

Please sell us 100x packs of Hunter camo for coal!

It's the coolest looking non ship-specific camo.  We need it!

• Cool 6

[KP]
Members
1,997 posts
18,433 battles
6 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

+1 upvoted

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
10 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Not on the list for now. Premium ships for coal will rotate, so maybe camos will as well. No time frame listed for how often things will rotate.

This section allows you to replenish your stock of camouflages for your ships. The following types will be available in 20-piece sets: Ocean Soul, Revolutionary, Frosty Fir Tree, Back-2-School, Team Water – Clash of the Elements 2017, and Team Fire – Clash of the Elements 2017. The price will vary between 5,200 and 16,000 Coal for a set.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/introducing-arsenal/

[ARP2]
Members
1,224 posts
3,566 battles

This man is brilliant.  take an upvote good sir!

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,294 battles

Sounds good to me.  One of the Camo's they included to be purchasable with coal is the back to school camo.  I don't really like the B2S camo.  It has the benefit of NOT having an obnoxious pattern, but it does have a rather annoying color scheme, though it is apropos to the camo name.  I'm not really fond of super bright color schemes.  I like camos that might just make it not quite so easy to see my ship.  OTOH, the B2School camo absolutely screams "here I am"!!!  Yuck.  It doesn't stop me from using them occasionally, if for no other reason than to use them up productively.  But it is a rather ugly color scheme.  (I just can't bring myself to truly "hate" it because the color really is apropos to the name, which is worth a something to me.)

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,947 battles

I'd prefer Gamescom camo, but I still like where you're going with this.

[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
169 posts
3,424 battles

Id like to see the chinese new year camos as well even if theyd probably have to cost a bit more.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,798 posts
15 hours ago, Crucis said:

Sounds good to me.  One of the Camo's they included to be purchasable with coal is the back to school camo.  I don't really like the B2S camo.  It has the benefit of NOT having an obnoxious pattern, but it does have a rather annoying color scheme, though it is apropos to the camo name.  I'm not really fond of super bright color schemes.  I like camos that might just make it not quite so easy to see my ship.  OTOH, the B2School camo absolutely screams "here I am"!!!  Yuck.  It doesn't stop me from using them occasionally, if for no other reason than to use them up productively.  But it is a rather ugly color scheme.  (I just can't bring myself to truly "hate" it because the color really is apropos to the name, which is worth a something to me.)

I couldn't handle it.  I used a few of them. . . but ultimately had to sell the rest because I couldn't stand to make my ships look that ugly.

Sign in to follow this