Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Torpedo rubber!

19 comments in this topic

Members
4,457 posts
6,185 battles

I mentioned this a few months back but it bugs me still. The guy on the container screen is lovingly, slowly, rubbing and stroking his torp endlessly and don't even got a rag in his hand. The torp is, of course, long and phallic looking. Cannot WG put a rag in his hand so this don't look kinda perverse?  Huh?  Can't they? What's with the bare hand? Huh?  Or is it just me and my sick mind? Now I am a tolerant man regarding all consensual persuasions, ya know what I mean, but is counseling needed? :Smile_amazed:

Bad boredom today.  Heh

• Funny 3

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
14 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Or is it just me and my sick mind?

With all due respect:Smile_facepalm::cap_haloween:

[HINON]
Supertester
18,964 posts
12,479 battles

They should at least give him a sock.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PSP]
Members
6,042 posts
8,585 battles

It's amazing how many servicemen have mastered the art of looking busy while, in fact, doing absolutely nothing at all.

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
35 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

I wish my wife was this passionate.

Kidding; I dont have one.

Don't have one … what?  :Smile_hiding:

Sorry.  Too big a softball.  Just had to take a swing at it.

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,964 posts
12,479 battles
43 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

It's amazing how many servicemen have mastered the art of looking busy while, in fact, doing absolutely nothing at all.

Not just servicemen. I work in a factory workshop, and if I want to look busy I grab a clipboard and walk around, frowning at things a lot.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
120 posts
1,318 battles
45 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

There's a saying in the Army , " They can work you long , but they can't work you hard . " . 

• Cool 1

[JFSOC]
Members
913 posts
2,624 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightShamalan said:

torpedo_polisher.gif.3c783298704d3268bb310ba40cf7a3eb.gif

Did you notice the tip (grey part) sparkles as he rubs it?  It must be a magic torpedo  :Smile_facepalm:

Members
4,457 posts
6,185 battles
45 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Reminds me kinda of that old military saying...."If it moves, salute it, if it don't move, pick it up, if you can't pick it up paint it"

Members
4,457 posts
6,185 battles
2 minutes ago, Baron_Von_Krieg said:

There's a saying in the Army , " They can work you long , but they can't work you hard . " . 

I see, that along with me, you also need counseling. :Smile_honoring:

[PSP]
Members
6,042 posts
8,585 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Reminds me kinda of that old military saying...."If it moves, salute it, if it don't move, pick it up, if you can't pick it up paint it"

A friend of mine from Basic went to intelligence school. There, an officer had him paint all the rocks in front of the company headquarters white. Another, higher ranking, officer, seeing the white rocks and not liking them, made him turn them all over. Later that day the original officer put him on report for not following his order to paint the rocks.

Fortunately for me, I was a medic. Nobody messes much with a medic. You really don't want the medic ticked off at you when you need him to save your life. Medic is one of the few jobs in the military that doesn't differ much from peacetime to wartime either. The injuries caused by a shell exploding are the same whether or not it exploded in a training accident or during an enemy attack.

Members
4,457 posts
6,185 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

A friend of mine from Basic went to intelligence school. There, an officer had him paint all the rocks in front of the company headquarters white. Another, higher ranking, officer, seeing the white rocks and not liking them, made him turn them all over. Later that day the original officer put him on report for not following his order to paint the rocks.

Fortunately for me, I was a medic. Nobody messes much with a medic. You really don't want the medic ticked off at you when you need him to save your life. Medic is one of the few jobs in the military that doesn't differ much from peacetime to wartime either. The injuries caused by a shell exploding are the same whether or not it exploded in a training accident or during an enemy attack.

Friend of mine.  His Dad (now deceased) was a Corpsman in the islands of the Pacific War in WWII. Marines lost a LOT of Corpsman as they were targeted by the enemy....against the official rules but whatever. Brutal war out there island hopping.

Total war has rules? :Smile_amazed:

[PSP]
Members
6,042 posts
8,585 battles
55 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Friend of mine.  His Dad (now deceased) was a Corpsman in the islands of the Pacific War in WWII. Marines lost a LOT of Corpsman as they were targeted by the enemy....against the official rules but whatever. Brutal war out there island hopping.

Total war has rules? :Smile_amazed:

Nobody that we have ever fought has adhered to international conventions. Medics were routinely targeted. So much so that by Vietnam the red cross patch and helmet insignia were pretty much a thing of the past. Today, medics are armed and look no different than any other soldiers unless one looks closely enough to see the aid bag.

Members
4,457 posts
6,185 battles
5 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Nobody that we have ever fought has adhered to international conventions. Medics were routinely targeted. So much so that by Vietnam the red cross patch and helmet insignia were pretty much a thing of the past. Today, medics are armed and look no different than any other soldiers unless one looks closely enough to see the aid bag.

This guys father carried an M1 carbine and a 1911 Colt after his experience on Tarawa. All of them did by then. Had to. He ditched his Red Cross.  Most all Corpsmen and Army medics did by 1943 in the Pacific.. No rules. Forget that. They were click bait and deliberately targeted.  Who better to kill than a medic?  WE did the same thing after our guys saw what the realities were.

Europe may have been better..but not much.

Edited by dmckay

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles

Needs more background music

torpedo_polisher.gif.3c783298704d3268bb3

Edited by vonKaiser

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles
On 6/26/2018 at 3:06 PM, Lert said:

Not just servicemen. I work in a factory workshop, and if I want to look busy I grab a clipboard and walk around, frowning at things a lot.

I can confirm this, if I want to be left alone I walk around with a stack of paperwork acting mad while cursing about lazy idiots as I look through boxes

Sign in to follow this