Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HyenaHiena

question about stalingrad and cw

4 comments in this topic

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,022 posts
11,121 battles

I have one question about stalingrad in this cw.

With the arsenal people will be able to get the stalin in this clan wars? I mean... get the silver and discont and buy it with the cw still happens?

Or the discont will come only after the season end?

I ask that because the old 'model' you only get the ship rewards some days after the ranked end.

I dont think is a really "fair" give the stalingrad to bigger clans during the clan wars, because they can get it faster... and its a strong ship...

[MIA]
[MIA]
Beta Testers
53 posts
14,352 battles

"With the introduction of the Arsenal, all players will receive 6,000 Steel for each 'Stalingrad' flag they have earned. Those players who have gained 30 victories in the Typhoon League will receive an additional 10,000 Steel to help them accumulate enough resources to exchange for Tier X cruiser Stalingrad, which will appear in the Arsenal in Update 0.7.8."

• Cool 1

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,022 posts
11,121 battles
1 minute ago, ScarySnowman said:

"With the introduction of the Arsenal, all players will receive 6,000 Steel for each 'Stalingrad' flag they have earned. Those players who have gained 30 victories in the Typhoon League will receive an additional 10,000 Steel to help them accumulate enough resources to exchange for Tier X cruiser Stalingrad, which will appear in the Arsenal in Update 0.7.8."

Oh, thanks i dont see that part  :)

Sign in to follow this