Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

This is not going to be pretty, I have read all the notes for the update, and the surprise announcement of the Clan Battles starting on the 30th of June. WHY, most of the WG Devs and the testers ( Beta,,, Alpha, Super testers ) have been teasing all the forum players for 3 months now about CB's starting in July, unless this was on purpose to throw players off, it stinks and flat out sucks. I have players in three clan that have grinded and paid hard cash to get to tier 10 to play clan battles, now since they are not close enough for the tier 10 they have to resort to playing damn rentals again. And what happen to Camo that was leaked for rentals this time? guess that was a lie also, as was the one about 2 Battlleships, guess War Gaming needs to keep it employees in check more often than they have.

And since this is only going to run one month, I guess there will not be a lot of the player base on, you just have to make it difficult for players to participate, even though you say you are thinking of them, bullcrap. My clan will more than likely sit this CB out, you will not get our hard earned money fro grinding and then throw us under the bus, not happening again.

Thank You War Gaming for nothing again,

Sere_Pj

Commander- [SMI-1-2-3] Sea Mongerz Inc.

• Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,607 posts
8,789 battles

It seem so. WG could have started then patch day if they really wanted, and or the week after ranked ended like last season..

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,585 battles

Having only 30 CB days is pretty low. Coupled with the high steel prices for Arsenal ships, WG is definitely making things more difficult to earn, rather than easier. 

[MEIST]
Members
759 posts
2,917 battles
48 minutes ago, TRACER___ said:

You typed all this to complain about 1 day?

And he is threatening WG with a sit out because of one day. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[KSC]
Members
39 posts
14,575 battles

Didn't the video about two battleships in Clan Wars specifically say it wouldn't be ready for the next season (Season 4), but they hoped to have it tested in time for the following one (Season 4)?

And Clan Wars starting one day early is causing three clans worth of people not to have had time to get a Tier Ten ship?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this