Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrewTenma

Looking for a Large Clan

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles

Hey everyone! I'm looking to join a new clan! Looking for a clan that's fairly large, prefer on discord. Pretty chill, winning is fun but not all that, and most of all, has fun together! :) Thanks for your consideration :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,357 battles

Hmm

I'm in a four member clan with a discord, interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
6 minutes ago, megadeux said:

Hmm

I'm in a four member clan with a discord, interested?

lol 4 members? That's pretty tiny

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,357 battles
1 minute ago, DrewTenma said:

lol 4 members? That's pretty tiny

Exactly why you'd be that much more valued! :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
755
[SF-A]
Members
2,853 posts
5,548 battles

We're pretty big, but there's a more formal application process. At least check us out as you gather an idea of what you want a clan to be for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
11 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

We're pretty big, but there's a more formal application process. At least check us out as you gather an idea of what you want a clan to be for you.

sure tell me about yourselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
19 minutes ago, megadeux said:

Exactly why you'd be that much more valued! :Smile_teethhappy:

Yes but also makes my weaknesses much  worse for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,357 battles
3 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

Yes but also makes my weaknesses much  worse for you

We don't really care, we just need more people so that we can fail at CW. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[-SD]
[-SD]
Members
281 posts
1,653 battles

All i can say is,

 

Take a look at Exiles. My recruitment post is in my signature below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,357 battles

Also, RNG is a large friendly clan with an active discord and it's easy to find a div with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
755
[SF-A]
Members
2,853 posts
5,548 battles
15 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

sure tell me about yourselves 

https://www.team-sf.com/join

This is the link to the application page. I personally think the page seems a little uptight, but in my experience the more intensive rules, regulations, etc are mostly helpful for competitive environments (which I haven't delved into too much).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

We have room for approximately 10 players in one of our clans [SMI-1] Sea Mongerz Inc. We do have discord and are playing Clan Battles, we don't care about win rate or Stats, we have fun playing together.

If you think we might be a fit into your playstyle come join us.

Thanks,

Sere_Pj - Commander [SMI-1-2-3]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
14 minutes ago, DevilFreak_ said:

All i can say is,

 

Take a look at Exiles. My recruitment post is in my signature below.

 

2 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

https://www.team-sf.com/join

This is the link to the application page. I personally think the page seems a little uptight, but in my experience the more intensive rules, regulations, etc are mostly helpful for competitive environments (which I haven't delved into too much).

DISCORD > TeamSpeak

My OS doesn't support TeamSpeak. I use DISCORD -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,628
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,747 posts
11,364 battles

Not sure what you consider large, we have two tags, about 60 people. Feel free to come hang out with us on our discord and see what you think. Links in my signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,926 battles

27, so not to large but I did just remove 10 inactive members

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,976 battles

 

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 


Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
183
[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

 Pop by our channel on TS this weekend and you find us in Clan Wars...onavy.teamspeak.network...come hit the water !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, LadyKryptonite said:

 

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 


Our Discord

https://discord.gg/8tzzQm

 

 

Invalid invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×