You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

Free xp and regular xp

7 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
412 posts

When you get regular xp for a ship, can you use that xp to research the next ship? If so, what's free xp good for?

Edited by Leopard_IX

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,940 posts
3 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

When you get regular xp for a ship, can you use that xp to research the next ship? If so, what's free xp good for?

Everything  Just Everything researching a ship or line leveling a commander..............................................

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles

Ship xp is tied to the ship that earned it. It can be used to upgrade the ship or unlock the next ship in the line. That is all. 

Free Xp is not tied to any one ship so it can be used to upgrade or unlock anyship, it can also be spent on free xp ships or to train captains.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,284 battles

Tech tree ships can be a little frustrating to play in stock trim.  If you have enough Free XP and don't like a ship's stock configuration, you can spend Free XP to upgrade the hull or other modules early.

• Cool 1

[SPF]
[SPF]
Members
4 posts
1,199 battles

I would like to know why I cant get my tier fuor cruiser when I already reasearched it and have enough credits for three ships

Members
989 posts
5,711 battles
On 7/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, princechar said:

I would like to know why I cant get my tier fuor cruiser when I already reasearched it and have enough credits for three ships

No open port slots?