You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

[RWBY]
Members
16 posts
6,829 battles

What are some of the most famous ghost stories in the navy(or at sea in general)

• Bad 1

Members
1,642 posts
2,149 battles

The Flying Dutchman

• Cool 2

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
442 posts

bathurst new brunswick canada

home of the phantom ship

ive seen it!!! its a real ghost ship

• Cool 1

Members
322 posts
5,967 battles

This video was not near the sea, but was fun to watch. Just check the minute 12:05

:Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles

When I was in the Navy I served on the USS Iowa. On April 19th our number two turret exploded killing 47 men. This is an account of the paranormal experiences I had after the accident. For three strait nights I would wake up at the same time and my best friend was standing there in the passage. He never spoke, he only had a sad look on his face and he would fade away. About a month after the accident we got to move racks if we wanted to. I got a middle rack, the most desired rack. My first night in it I was woken up by a sailor who was killed in the accident. He was dressed like he was standing watch and he spoke to me, he was very angry that I was in his rack and he demanded to know why I was in it. He reached in and tried to pull me out of it, insisting that I did not belong in his rack. I remember pushing him away and retorting that it was not his rack anymore because he was dead. He paused and his eyes got big and he vanished in a split second, never to be seen again. In the morning I asked around to find out who's rack it was and it in fact belonged to the sailor who woke me up the night before. You can believe me or not, however I swear before all things that these things happened to me. Was it ghosts, I don't know.  Could it have been PTSD......certainly. I don't know how to explain it other then it happened to me and it was very real to me. 

• Bad 1

[STW-D]
Members
1,846 posts
5,651 battles
12 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I heard the USS Hornet, which is now a museum ship, is haunted.

Well, speaking as someone who has worked on there for a few months, it's worth staying the overnight trip.

If you dare...:cap_haloween:

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
16 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Well, speaking as someone who has worked on there for a few months, it's worth staying the overnight trip.

Oh nice, you actually worked there. ^^ No thank you..... I'd not stay there for a night unless I have a couple of charms with me....

[STW-D]
Members
1,846 posts
5,651 battles
10 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Oh nice, you actually worked there. ^^ No thank you..... I'd not stay there for a night unless I have a couple of charms with me....

Ah, come on now, it's mostly illuminated, and I promise you won't see ghosts...well, more than a few :Smile_teethhappy:

I may not believe in ghosts myself, but there are things I've seen there that do make me question myself.

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
16 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Ah, come on now, it's mostly illuminated, and I promise you won't see ghosts...well, more than a few :Smile_teethhappy:

I may not believe in ghosts myself, but there are things I've seen there that do make me question myself.

You don't have to share if you don't want to, but wew.... ^^^^ Just hearing you talk about it this way makes me curious yet still scared lol. :))

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles
15 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

I would not have an issue with it, the spirits would not be malevolent, they are just sailors who don't know they are dead yet and have not crossed over.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles

Wow someone put a bad icon reaction on my experiences on the Iowa, it is easy to not believe someone when they tell you about something that has happened to them....until it happens to you!

• Cool 1