Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Ognevoi Build suggestion

4 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
300 posts
8,632 battles

Got 3 unused points, debating BFT vs Torp reload.  I know Torp reload doesn't really jive with Udaloi or Grozovoi, but just looking at what is best for the Ognevoi now and not thinking of later ships or retraining costs, what do you guys think?  (First 10 pts are standard DD stuff)

[MIA-A]
Members
2,010 posts
9,599 battles

I went with BFT. Boosts both your guns (which are somewhat lackluster) and your AA, which is decent. Pretty much the best Og build is:
PT or PM+AR+LS+BFT+SE+AFT+CE.

Edited by thegamefilmguruman
  • Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
295 posts
4,840 battles

If you don't have it, I would recommend DE. I do this one first on all my RU gunboats. The extra fires you start really pumps your damage. It is especially nice on the Grozzo since you don't get to do a lot of run-and-gun damage. You get shorter bursts of time to do damage, so the ability to quickly light fires is your friend. 

If you already have DE, then BFT is nice.

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,412 battles
15 hours ago, mrieder79 said:

If you don't have it, I would recommend DE. I do this one first on all my RU gunboats. The extra fires you start really pumps your damage. It is especially nice on the Grozzo since you don't get to do a lot of run-and-gun damage. You get shorter bursts of time to do damage, so the ability to quickly light fires is your friend. 

If you already have DE, then BFT is nice.

I prefer BFT over DE as high tier ships already have increased resistance to getting set on fire versus lower tier ships. BFT increases your reload to shoot other destroyers and cruisers faster and more shells also equals more chances to set fires on battleships. BFT also gives you an AA boost so it is a much more valuable skill than DE will ever be.

Sign in to follow this