You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IvanPonomarev

I Have Too Many Credits

37 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,669 battles

I’m sitting on 280  million credits. I have what I want so it’s just uselessly sitting there. I’m a small fish compared to people that have 1 billion but seriously though. Can we figure out a way to burn though all of this? How about instead of a free XP ship you make a ship that cost 100M or 250M etc.to make a dent. Then every game you play you lose money. There is no profit like costs you 500K to play to keep the wallet down because the amount I have is getting ridiculous and I’m not going to waste my time selling and buying a T10 over and over again.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I would like a Credit Ship like Fxp Ships,or the ability to purchase Fxp with Credits.

[WOLF9]
Members
25 posts
3,912 battles

You'll get a chance to spend it all when you get worcester and use all the premium consumables.

• Funny 3

Members
3,774 posts
25 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

I’m sitting on 280  million credits. I have what I want so it’s just uselessly sitting there. I’m a small fish compared to people that have 1 billion but seriously though. Can we figure out a way to burn though all of this? How about instead of a free XP ship you make a ship that cost 100M or 250M etc.to make a dent. Then every game you play you lose money. There is no profit like costs you 500K to play to keep the wallet down because the amount I have is getting ridiculous and I’m not going to waste my time selling and buying a T10 over and over again.

lol A wallet warrior of the different sort. JK

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,669 battles
24 minutes ago, Daniel_Sc said:

You'll get a chance to spend it all when you get worcester and use all the premium consumables.

True

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
3 minutes ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

At 60 million = $100 dollars, shame you can't sell it. 

And can't do anything with it to invest in coal... or steel... or FXP... or CXP... sigh. Knocking on the door of half a billion and I know there are a few with double that. Pretty lame.

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
615 posts
21,786 battles

800,000,000 credits and 1 million free 

???????????????????????????

I too would like to see a "250 to 300k" credit ship

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
Just now, Pulicat said:

Tier 10 permacamo is to blame. 

The game was a lot better when people /had/ to play lower tiers for economy reasons.

[DENY]
Members
294 posts
4,383 battles

Wish I had that amount of credit laying around , I always seem short when I get to 20m

[PVE]
Members
5,311 posts
17,767 battles
47 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I would like a Credit Ship like Fxp Ships,or the ability to purchase Fxp with Credits.

I agree, there really needs to be a credit sink in the game. Maybe a way to buy premium time with credits.... 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,549 battles

can I have an interest free loan of 150 million credits please? Nearing 3 tier X's and only have 60 million spare currently.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, _greifer said:

can I have an interest free loan of 150 million credits please? Nearing 3 tier X's and only have 60 million spare currently.

Well I wouldn't give you a interest free loan but a player loan system of 5% per battle would be of interest.

WG give us a Finance Company, ROFLMAO

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,795 posts

I'm at only 170M myself.  I've set myself a maybe someday goal of hitting a billion. . . but I'm not working hard at it.  My Missouri rarely leaves port for instance.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,549 battles
9 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Well I wouldn't give you a interest free loan but a player loan system of 5% per battle would be of interest.

WG give us a Finance Company, ROFLMAO

Five percent, pffft not even banks charge that much per month! :D

But im aware once I get those tier Xs and another season of CB the money will flow easily again.

I will be in the OP position in due time. 

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,669 battles

I also run all premium ships account. I max all the lines so that makes it worse since most premium ships run credit surpluses.

[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles

Too many credits, like too much money, has never been much of a problem for me. 

[TBW]
Members
6,324 posts
11,883 battles
2 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

What for?

The rest of the ships, I have 222 so far but I need about 30 more and they are all very expensive at tier 9 and 10.

[PVE]
Members
5,311 posts
17,767 battles
14 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

I'm at only 170M myself.  I've set myself a maybe someday goal of hitting a billion. . . but I'm not working hard at it.  My Missouri rarely leaves port for instance.

Normally I don't play the MO but with the new campaign out, have been using her over and over again in co-op to print credits to complete missions. I have a 19 point Iowa captain so am stockpiling Elite XP as well. 

Members
855 posts
3,450 battles

Newer players are always short of credits though. This is the problem with credit sinks, the people complaining have years of game time, mighty mos, prem camos. 

Heck I have tons of prems and t10 ships, still working on grinding some and I feel like I never have money.