Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RenamedUser_1001278837

Time to retire

13 comments in this topic

Members
132 posts
6,150 battles

I finally did it.  I've worked hard the past few months to become a better player, I was terrible for a long time because I simply didn't try to learn the game.  I've gotten quite a bit better and after toiling away I've finally gotten my winning percentage to exactly 50%, a record of 1291-1291.  Certainly not impressive to a lot of you but I was really bad for a while, around 47% which was a miracle itself given how poorly I played for quite some time. Obviously I have to retire at this point, right? I'd hate to go on a losing streak and dip below 50% again LOL.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles

Congrats, good for you!!

Nope you can't retire, push for 51% now, lol

• Cool 1

Members
1,114 posts
3,141 battles

Use your hipper more often. You have a 66.67% winrate with that ship so as long as you can maintain a winrate close to that your overall will climb. 

Members
6,625 posts
25,270 battles

Congrats. Took me a long time to get rid of the first couple thousand games of potatoing, till I applied myself to learn. Now I maintain a healthy average of over 53% and nearing 54%. Tough once you get too many games as each result moves the needle only marginally.

Members
287 posts
4,294 battles

I am currently sitting at 1248-1259, but on an upward trend.  If I can make it to even by 1291 wins I will retire with you.  :cap_like:

[WOLF3]
Members
5,943 posts
2,203 battles

If your WR is 50% now, your recent win rate is much higher. Keep playing; your WR is bound to improve.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles

Congrats to you, OP, excellent achievement.

Members
281 posts
1,637 battles

I've always kept a border between 50% and 51%

Never really dipped below 50% but anytime I did, I always got it back up.

But nice work nonetheless.

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,375 battles
13 minutes ago, Wittman73 said:

I finally did it.  I've worked hard the past few months to become a better player, I was terrible for a long time because I simply didn't try to learn the game.  I've gotten quite a bit better and after toiling away I've finally gotten my winning percentage to exactly 50%, a record of 1291-1291.  Certainly not impressive to a lot of you but I was really bad for a while, around 47% which was a miracle itself given how poorly I played for quite some time. Obviously I have to retire at this point, right? I'd hate to go on a losing streak and dip below 50% again LOL.

Check your stats find the ship you have the most fun in with the best win rate and just spam aying it. It will boost your win rate trust me. Then as you grind new and different boats it will have less of an overall impact if you play them poorly.

[DENY]
Members
288 posts
4,375 battles

I got a steady 48 , generally make it into top 3 and a lots top 1 but always seems to be a lost , the team always fail to hold the other side and everything goes down,  sometimes you can be good but if the team does nothing you ain't gonna win , I don't really care must about the wr

• Cool 1

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
185 posts
3,062 battles

Now you have to aim for 60%. Then once you get that might as well go for 70% right? :Smile_great:

[EQRN]
Members
300 posts
8,639 battles
1 hour ago, Wittman73 said:

Congrats, need more players focused on self improvement like you :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this