Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

A Lot of Stuff

4 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,195 posts
7,604 battles

You know, I just realized how much stuff is coming our way in patch 7.6 and it is a fair amount. We've got the new US CLs (of which I plan to eventually get the Helena and the Warchester). The Arsenal will provide a semi-reliable way to start working towards the reward ships and in acquiring the consumable upgrades. The legendary upgrades for the tier Xs will hopefully add some variety to the game (though only about half of them are my cup of tea). A new scenario will give me an excuse to play with some fav ships without worrying about a tier X BB one-shotting me from twice my range, though I wish they'd quit it with the nation restrictions. And if Mouse's reviews are any indication, we'll be seeing the Massachusetts and Haida in the premium shop soon enough (now if only they'd just give in and release the T-61 and Graf Zeppelin)

• Cool 1

[DRI-S]
[DRI-S]
Members
570 posts
16,415 battles

GZ I hear is broken again, AKA ready to be released UNKNOW DATE. T61 in moth ball, nobody knows why.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,106 posts
18,622 battles
2 minutes ago, pufek said:

GZ I hear is broken again, AKA ready to be released UNKNOW DATE. T61 in moth ball, nobody knows why.

Good reason for not getting the T-61 out now: they just release the Z-39. From the last Q&A: the T-61 is now in a release state, but they just don't want to.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,538 battles

Zeppelin isn't coming until after the CV rework per Sub-Octavian.

Sign in to follow this