sm1664

Game Penalties

12 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
112 battles

Okay, im writing this as I recieved 3rd warning for leaving the game early.

World of Warcraft is very unstable on my Win 10 PC right now. I've tried almost everything but it still crashes at the beginning of random rounds.

Thing is, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, even if you were forcefully exited out of the game because the game crashed, you still get penalty.

Thankfully with my luck i was able to make it out of my penalties, but this time game crashed 3 times in a row.

And i don't want to get banned for being a "bad player"

please help

• Boring 1

Members
9,868 posts

"

5 minutes ago, sm1664 said:

World of Warcraft is very unstable on my Win 10 PC right now. I've tried almost everything but it still crashes at the beginning of random rounds.

Thing is, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, even if you were forcefully exited out of the game because the game crashed, you still get penalty.

Thankfully with my luck i was able to make it out of my penalties, but this time game crashed 3 times in a row.

please help

I'm a bit confused by this statement....:cap_hmm:

Members
2 posts
112 battles

Basically, I was saying:

game is unstable on my PC, therefore game crashes often

i receive penalties because i quit the game early (because it crashed)

this is BULLCRAP because methods of stabilizing WoW i found on internet didn't work, and the game doesn't understand that the game itself crashed instead of me intentionally closing the game

Edited by sm1664
  • Boring 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,890 posts
8,004 battles

Did you submit a ticket to Support?  There is also searching the forum.  Several players have shared information and there are many who can probably offer suggestions for you to try, if you post asking for help.  Personally my Windows 10 Nvidia installation does NOT like being in any Windowed mode running the last Patch and loads down the graphics card which was causing all sorts of issues.  In full screen mode, there is very little load on the graphics card and, consequently, no lag or crashes.

Also, the World of Warcraft/WOW reference is confusing and is not related to this game.

World of Warships or WOWS is what you should search on.

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
28 minutes ago, sm1664 said:

Basically, I was saying:

game is unstable on my PC, therefore game crashes often

i receive penalties because i quit the game early (because it crashed)

this is BULLCRAP because methods of stabilizing WoW i found on internet didn't work, and the game doesn't understand that the game itself crashed instead of me intentionally closing the game

I am thinking you should GET A BETTER COMP///
becasue that is the only thing that will help...
I got a Dell Latitude 6450 laptop for $200 on ebay and have been playing since WOWS opened.....

so get a paper route and save the $ to get a better rig to play....

• Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
43 minutes ago, sm1664 said:

please help

The forums are not the place to discuss this so you are aware.

Clutch Move In Before The Lock GIF - ClutchMove InBeforeTheLock GIFs

Members
1,064 posts
6,148 battles

A bad computer can make you a bad player, but a good computer cannot make you a good player.4

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,333 posts
11,487 battles

In 3 years running Windows 10, 3 crashes...

Able to restart computer and enter match 2 out of 3 times.

I am running win 10 home 64 bit.

16 gb ddr3.

2 tb and 500 gb hd. 

Nvidia 1060 3gb ddr5.

10 meg DSL. 

Only mods are fro WG Mod Station beta.

If you are having problems:

Uninstall game using game's uninstall feature.

Re-install a clean, no mods version.

If it is stable you have found the problem, corrupted client.

If it is not:

Your computer doesn't have enough memory or graphics capability. 

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
341 posts
6,569 battles

Can't blame it on windows 10 (unless there's something special about mine). I play with a satellite connection and still manage perfectly well to play the game without being kicked or crashing. AND, on those rare occasions that I do end up getting booted from a game or the game closes out, I still have plenty of time to get back in. Never once have I been flagged for "leaving early" or being AFK the whole match.

If you are having such issues, you may need better equipment (since, if it takes you THAT long to boot up WOWS again after a crash, your computer is already on it's last leg) OR, and this would be surprising, your connection is worse than mine.

I get that you are having problems, but imagine the problems your team faces when you suddenly go from being the key to victory, to being the reason why they lost. Doing so 3 times in a row (even if they are not the same guys you were playing with the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time) is the reason why this system was setup.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
135 posts
4,949 battles

Post your system specs so I (we) can better help you. If your game is unstable, in a stable(ish) release, there is likely some system related issue that can be identified and troubleshooted. Include, if possible, memory, CPU, graphics card info with driver version and your Windows 10 version (ie 1709, 1511, etc).

[KITT]
Members
48 posts
4,122 battles

My game looses connections and I still get penalized, ping 16, DL speed 84, upload at11.

Power goes out in a storm penalized again

House Fire up the street power goes out penalized again

Edited by kittredge

Members
1 post
1,848 battles

Oh don't feel alone on getting kicked from the site then getting penalized for something you have no control over, this POS site has done this to me so many times I am on the verge of dropping it again.  I quit playing it last Oct because of this crap. just loaded it back up and started playing again two months ago.   I did all the IT stuff they asked me to do, I notice when the lag and ping are bad is when it does it, and that's on them and their server, but they want to blame us. Not only does the penalty irk me, but the lost doubloons that got spent for the resupply, and eating up my pennants, and in some case cammo  every time the POS game does that.  I have addressed it to them but they ignore the issue. This is the main reason I don't waste my time with any of there other sites like WOT, or WOA.  Why bother.  Stupid me for spending money on Doubloons, I'm done with it.