You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hexeris

Indianopolis

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
365 posts
9,148 battles

So, just realised I'm going to miss out on getting this ship due to being away in July as I'm heading off to England and will miss the July missions. A bit annoying, got all the other fermium ships but hey, I get to visit the Belfast!

Best of luck to you guys aiming to get her :cap_like:

• Cool 3

[STW-D]
Members
1,860 posts
5,651 battles

It'd be pretty funny if you came back and got a supercontainer with Belfast in it.

If you really want Indy, you can always open your wallet, but have fun in Britain!

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,977 battles
5 minutes ago, hexeris said:

So, just realised I'm going to miss out on getting this ship due to being away in July as I'm heading off to England and will miss the July missions. A bit annoying, got all the other fermium ships but hey, I get to visit the Belfast!

Best of luck to you guys aiming to get her :cap_like:

you are not missing anything,indy is pretty mediocre,i'm actually surprised people are breaking their backs for such thing.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,779 posts
3,925 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

you are not missing anything,indy is pretty mediocre,i'm actually surprised people are breaking their backs for such thing.

For the completely free-to-play crowd that are still in the middle tiers, a T7 premium is possibly their first premium and potentially a huge prize. 

In my case, I failed to complete the Aigle marathon through having to be away smack-bang in the middle. Getting Indianapolis is my way of proving to myself that I could have done it.

[L-H]
Members
75 posts
7,521 battles

You will love the Belfast. I myself just got back from England yesterday. If you have time to explore the country a bit, the imperial war museum at Duxford wa some of the highlights for me. Enjoy!

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,107 posts
18,628 battles

Got mine from a $3 container and she is worth every cent...

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles

I already have the Indianapolis, but I'm grinding out the mission because I want the credits, plus the port slot, etc.

The Indy is nothing special, but it has one particular redeeming feature.  If you want to train a true USN cruiser captain, it's better than the Atlanta.  In my experience, the Atlanta seems better suited to training USN DD captains.  You can stick a USN cruiser captain in the ATL, of course.  But the ATL is so squishy that it really helps to have Last Stand, and some skills that are more common on DDs than on cruisers.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
35 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Have fun man! Take lots of pics of the Belfast! 

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Enjoy your Time in the UK.

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,712 posts
9,419 battles

ask your Div mate to log in your acnt and do it for you while you are away

[PIZZA]
Members
710 posts
7,911 battles
35 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Got mine from a $3 container and she is worth every cent...

Worth 3 dollars? OMG!