Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
icyplanetnhc

2,500 steel?

15 comments in this topic

Members
352 posts
1,803 battles

When logging in this morning I was randomly awarded 2,500 steel. Did anyone else receive this? Pretty odd because Arsenal isn't even here yet and won't be available until patch 0.7.6, which I believe is coming later this week.

EDIT: Never mind, it appears that they're awarding steel for previous ranked seasons ahead of introducing Arsenal (got rank 1 a few season ago). My bad, carry on.

Edited by icyplanetnhc

[WOLF2]
Members
863 posts
6,995 battles

I didn't see any notification this morning.   Likely overlooked it (alt-tabbed to the football match).  Anywhere in the Profile where you can see your totals?   Not a biggie - just wonderin'

Members
352 posts
1,803 battles
1 minute ago, DiddleDum said:

I didn't see any notification this morning.   Likely overlooked it (alt-tabbed to the football match).  Anywhere in the Profile where you can see your totals?   Not a biggie - just wonderin'

You'll have to go to your in-game notification history. Otherwise I think you'll have to wait until later this week when Arsenal arrives with the update to view your steel inventory.

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

Assuming this isn't a bait or troll post.

Its most likely your rewards for achieving whatever pre-requisites to gain refund steel for your competitive mode grinds. 

[WOLF2]
Members
863 posts
6,995 battles

Roger that.   While I've mid-ranked (R9, R10) in the last several, I'm not expecting much.   Just wondering.   Easy to wait until the update.    Thanks!

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,947 battles
2 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Assuming this isn't a bait or troll post.

Its most likely your rewards for achieving whatever pre-requisites to gain refund steel for your competitive mode grinds. 

If you made it to R1 in Ranked or have a Stalingrad flag, either will award you steel.

Members
352 posts
1,803 battles
36 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

I just saw that as well. A little bit of searching on my part would've revealed that they're awarding steel for prior ranked seasons ahead of introducing Arsenal (got rank 1 a few season ago). My bad, carry on.

Edited by icyplanetnhc
  • Cool 1

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

If you made it to R1 in Ranked or have a Stalingrad flag, either will award you steel.

That's what "achieving whatever pre-requisites to gain refund steel " was referring to, yeah.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,055 posts
7,611 battles

I spoke to Wargaming about this (I received 5,000 steel this morning).  They're crediting the amount of steel you're supposed to have currently.  Situation normal.

[VW]
Members
1,832 posts
12,276 battles
54 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Roger that.   While I've mid-ranked (R9, R10) in the last several, I'm not expecting much.   Just wondering.   Easy to wait until the update.    Thanks!

Expect nothing. WG already posted only rank 1 is being rewarded.

Beta Testers
434 posts
6,127 battles
48 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I spoke to Wargaming about this (I received 5,000 steel this morning).  They're crediting the amount of steel you're supposed to have currently.  Situation normal.

Is this like they do R1 ships, manually, or automatic?  I didn't get my steel :P

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,055 posts
7,611 battles
29 minutes ago, BearlyHereBear said:

Where do you see it?

It will be in your notifications.  When the new patch comes down, it will be available in the UI presumably.

• Cool 1

Members
136 posts
8,917 battles

How much Steel do you get for getting two CB flags? Is is 6K each? 

If so, I'd have 12K from two flags and 2,500 from ranking out once for 14,500 total.

Sign in to follow this