You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Madwolf05

I believe in Mogami! Sweatiest WoWs win of my career!

3 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,688 posts
3,459 battles

Stock Mogami outside of the FCS upgrade. Two brothers, we had a good Cleveland and DD, and not much else. Cleveland and DD try harded their faces off as we start getting capped at B, holding 2 other points.

I have 100k, and a mountains worth of anguish after watching 3 separate ships sail away at the brink of death while USS Potato dies in his BB sailing to check the border for leaks. It was like watching the Cleveland Browns investigate the white line of paint the separates the field from the endzone.

So no choice but to get sweaty, down by too much, enemy with 923. I enter cap as they surprise buttsechs the Cleveland. I shed a tear and launch the most desperate spread of torpedoes while our DD clings to dear life with enough holes in his ship to make Rambo blush.

Arizona fires and some how I manage to live. Then she takes 4 torps in what must have been the absolute last meter of distance left in the torpedoes with the enemy at 993. Roles reverse, 997 us, my cap clicks off. New Mexico fires, and I don't know how I don't die again. My port side torps will never reach him in time if I die. And I swear to you that last few seconds it took to roll 3 points felt like it was triple the time.

Me and the DD are sweating life boats as it rolls over to 1000, good guys win. 146k+ damage in the ship. And I'm walking away until tomorrow evening. Wow!

• Cool 4

[ARGSY]
Members
5,722 posts
3,894 battles
4 hours ago, Madwolf05 said:

while USS Potato dies in his BB sailing to check the border for leaks.

LOL

Fantastic game.

[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,391 posts
4,284 battles

I'd love to see the results screens. Sounds like a fantastic game.