Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

IJN DD concealment

3 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,689 posts
11,061 battles

With the news of the new British line of DD incoming at some point, I am surprised at the concealment values they currently have at the higher tiers, now I know they're all works in progress, and are subject to change, but considering the shear size of these DD I am surprised they will beat out the IJN DD line in concealment values once fully modded and capt skilled out.

The IJN DD at higher tiers sit lower and have smaller superstructure than these British DD yet according to the initial stats the British will beat them in this area.

I am looking forward to the new  British DD line as well as the completion of the Akizuki line, but to me this is surprising how they are making the IJN DD less and less stealthy.

[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,266 battles

Everyone knows ijn dds are now just targets for gunboat dds. Their torps are slow, range short compared  to gearing. And gun rof pathetic. 

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,392 battles
5 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

With the news of the new British line of DD incoming at some point, I am surprised at the concealment values they currently have at the higher tiers, now I know they're all works in progress, and are subject to change, but considering the shear size of these DD I am surprised they will beat out the IJN DD line in concealment values once fully modded and capt skilled out.

The IJN DD at higher tiers sit lower and have smaller superstructure than these British DD yet according to the initial stats the British will beat them in this area.

I am looking forward to the new  British DD line as well as the completion of the Akizuki line, but to me this is surprising how they are making the IJN DD less and less stealthy.

Submarines m8. 

Sign in to follow this