You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sventex

Kamikaze Replay Thread and Tactics Discussion

16 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
6,027 posts
5,102 battles

Post your replays of this legendary ship here.  I typically get a lot of mileage with my Kamikaze R by sinking enemy destroyers and actively using the guns.  Great accurate guns with flat trajectory and the slow rate of fire actually helps disguise your torpedo barrage.  Deadly combo against enemy DDs and really helps rack up the base xp score.  Sinking enemy BBs is just a bonus.  Although I admit, I don't enjoy the ship because it's OP, but rather that it's a relic of a time that made me love DDs: the torpedo game.  Fast action, good stealth and lots of fun.

How do you play the Kamikaze?

Standard tier 6 Kraken match, with a lot of cap defence.

Destroyed both enemy CVs, then the match came down to dueling the last enemy ships, which also happened to be Kamikaze Rs.

Edited by Sventex
  • Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts

Jus got done doing some Kamikaze bloopers lol I'll be posting that shortly.  Such a fun ship a lovely tier 5 troll ship lol.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
11,710 battles

Just posted to YouTube....I think you will enjoy this if you like Kami R

*Salute*

Members
623 posts
6,920 battles

If you like kicking puppies and pulling the wings off butterflies, then the Kamikaze sisters are for you!

OK, that's mean.

But it is a "somewhat" overpowered seal clubber at her Tier.

So 1 out of every 4 games, your the top Tier Boss.

I love that ship. 

Members
1,587 posts
4,356 battles

Us Kami and Fujin guys are left out! Fujin might the best three dollars, or whatever it was last on sale for (and it was a sale) I’ve spent, dollar for dollar.

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
6,027 posts
5,102 battles
On 9/17/2018 at 9:28 AM, Mahrs said:

Us Kami and Fujin guys are left out! Fujin might the best three dollars, or whatever it was last on sale for (and it was a sale) I’ve spent, dollar for dollar.

Basically the same ship, might as well post your replays if you've got them.

Members
1,681 posts
9,749 battles

I dont really go out of my way to play her and her sisters often.  I find them boringly easy to perform, even when up tiered.  The guns are fantastic when used in a hit and run play style against enemy DDs.  For some reason they didnt touch the guns in the IJN DD HE rework.  It didnt matter the DD, I would shoot them if I could kite or disengage safely.

I did play Fujin for ranked, actually the first games I think I ever played on her.  I play them very aggressive like I do all IJN DDs.  Heres a few replays from ranked:

Theres a few more on my youtube from ranked.

Edited by Destroyer_KuroshioKai
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
457 posts
8,285 battles
Spoiler

BFjrTuD.jpg

AYTETts.jpg

Spoiler

UVx96np.jpg

yx89SwT.jpg

Couple of ranked games, this boat is so fun. I think the paint job gives it magical powers. Fujin is Japanese for "Fish Food" :) 

Edited by DeadMeat_015

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,890 posts
13,425 battles

Sometimes everything aligns for a good little game, love these ships just fun to play without radar for a break from higher tiers

image.thumb.jpeg.aece9452ab8802c75963eae7d6b7a5d3.jpeg

Edited by Camo68
  • Cool 1