You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BCGrog

What ship that you play makes you lose karma the most by teammates and reds?

13 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
37 posts
6,871 battles

We all know playing CV's draws negative karma from friend and foe alike.

But there are other certain ships that trigger some reds to report you simply for playing them and especially if you sink their ship while playing them.

I've also been hearing of guys getting reported by teammates for playing Asashio's and other ships that some people think don't contribute by virtue of perceived bad mechanics.

I know it's hard to say who reported you, but sometimes comments from the game chat pretty much indicates who the culprit is.

So, in your opinion, in what ships do you gather the most bad karma that triggers your teammates and the reds?

For me:

Greens:

Missouri - when I first got it just simply owning it pissed off the masses

Reds:

Kab, Conqueror, Belfast, Kronshtadt

Members
3,774 posts

Personally I don't think it really matters what ship you take out.  If you play poorly someone reports you for playing poorly regardless of the particular ship you may or may not be in.  If you get reported for poor play oh well.  The karma points at the moment don't really mean anything except how many reports you can give out during a day.

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles

I don't really have any specific ships, most of my karma loss when I notice it has either no reasonable explanation or from me calling out someone for being wrong.

Members
280 posts
9,294 battles

Huanghe has cost me karma on many occasions because of how you have to play it. Especially in the end game phase when most of the team is dead, they see how passively you have to play it between smokes when outclassed by just about everything it faces...

Members
3,413 posts
6,072 battles

As far as I know - I have never been reporting for just bringing a ship into battle.  That said - I don't play CVs but I do have a Missouri and even that does not get me reported as far as I know.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,636 battles

Belfast, Gremlin and ImpNiko... usually starts with something like "That %+§&ing OP ship" from the reds and you know you lose karma even you are the number one on the green team.

[ICBM]
Members
349 posts
7,878 battles

Asashio, people on my own team have been verbally brutal as well as team-mates shooting the ship. This was in the past using this ship in random gameplay.

Hasn't happened recently.

Edited by swifttex1

[TOG]
Members
2,371 posts
14,622 battles

Any ship that is considered OP by the opposite team. Because you have it and they don't. 

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles

I decked my Scharnhorst out in that American flag camo and my karma basically dropped to nothing. Some things just attract attention.