Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

WG time to update the USN and IJN armor models

6 comments in this topic

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,521 posts
3,514 battles

Just ignore this thread, I accidentally posted it before I could finish what I was writing and the forum didn't give me a chance to delete it, expect a thread later on that actually makes sense:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Psycodiver

[HINON]
Supertester
18,897 posts
12,416 battles

Can you post some examples?

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

I don't really understand what your saying here, but imho battleship armor models are fine right now. Most BBs have appropriate schemes that suit their playstyle and used correctly function well, IJN/USN bbs are the same.
Naturally citadel placement on some *cough* most high tier BBs could use being raised to attention, but even now I feel most battleships have appropriate armor including the USN/IJN.

• Bad 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,026 posts
3,845 battles

@Lert might have a better perspective but I thought WG already gave the IJN and USN armor models a once over like half a dozen patches back....

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,521 posts
3,514 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Can you post some examples?

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to actually hit post yet because I was in the middle of writing lol, I'm actually in the process of fixing everything now

[HINON]
Supertester
18,897 posts
12,416 battles
5 minutes ago, BBsquid said:

@Lert might have a better perspective but I thought WG already gave the IJN and USN armor models a once over like half a dozen patches back....

They did, but that doesn't mean the 'updated' armor models are up to the current standard.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this