You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Ignore this duplicate thread

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles

ST, British destroyer Lightning, tier VIII

Hit points – 15900. Plating - 19 mm.

Main battery - 3x2 120 mm. Firing range – 12.2 km. Maximum HE shell damage – 1700. Chance to cause fire – 9%. Maximum AP shell damage - 2200. Reload time - 6 s. 180 degree turn time - 18 s. Maximum dispersion - 107 m. HE initial velocity - 774 m/s. AP initial velocity - 774 m/s. Sigma value – 2.0.

Torpedo tubes - 2x4 533 mm. Maximum damage - 15867. Range - 8.0 km. Speed - 61 kt. Reload time - 96 s. Launcher 180 degree turn time – 7.2 s. Torpedo detectability - 1.3 km.

Instead of choosing between wide and narrow spreads, captains can choose to fire off individual torpedoes or expend the entire launcher at once.

Maximum speed - 36 kt. Turning circle radius - 590 m. Rudder shift time – 3.8 s. Surface detectability – 7,0 km. Air detectability – 3.8 km. Detectability after firing main guns in smoke – 2,5 km.

Available consumables:

Slot 1 - Damage Control Party

Slot 2 - Smoke Generator

Emission time 15 s;
Duration time 106 s;
Cooldown 240 s and 160 s for Smoke Generator II;
Charges 2 and 3 for Smoke Generator II;
Radius - 600 m.
Slot 3 - Engine Boost / Hydroacoustic Search

Torpedo detection range 2,13 km
Ship detection range 3,12 km
Duration 180 s
Cooldown 180 s and 120 s for Hydroacoustic Search II
Charges 2 and 3 for Hydroacoustic Search II
All stats are listed without crew and upgrade modifiers but with best available modules. The stats are subject to change during the testing.

https://www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog/?hc_ref=ARTn5E6sTyVI9Hyv_FSYc03Iw9YUz6iHXXYr5NefHpju3Wc-sbO3FtNkPZ07vpHBUu4&fref=nf

Never mind, 

Discuss away

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PLPTS]
Members
698 posts

This is the second thread in an hour posted about the lightning. They even copy/pasted the same info as you...

I recommend searching the forums before posting a topic to prevent more duplicate threads.

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

This is the second thread in an hour posted about the lightning. They even copy/pasted the same info as you...

I recommend searching the forums before posting a topic to prevent more duplicate threads.

I did , but missed it because of the Tier VIII instead of T8.

Everyone, go here.

I was trying to figure out how to delete this, when you posted.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,350 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I did , but missed it because of the Tier VIII instead of T8.

Everyone, go here.

I was trying to figure out how to delete this, when you posted.

Make the most out of your failure and turn it into an appeal to WG to allow us to delete posts!

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles
4 minutes ago, megadeux said:

Make the most out of your failure and turn it into an appeal to WG to allow us to delete posts!

I second this! :Smile_teethhappy:

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @turbo07, would you send this up the line please?

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles
3 minutes ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

Third this! Then we can get rid of the sub threads! :etc_red_button:

Since only the person who started the thread would be able to delete them, i think that Greyfox78956 or whatever would not be amenable to deleting his precious troll threads. :Smile_sceptic:

[JUICE]
Members
814 posts
6,369 battles

Well I was hoping we could down vote to deletion of threads we didn't like. I am so tired of sub threads every other day. It has been happening for years now.

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles
2 minutes ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

Well I was hoping we could down vote to deletion of threads we didn't like. I am so tired of sub threads every other day. It has been happening for years now.

Kind of a vote them off the island thing? :Smile_teethhappy:

I don't mind rational sub threads where you can discuss the merits. I've thought about making a thread about putting subs in to an Operation as a target. There is no way I can see that they would work as player driven ships in how WoWs works.