You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
J30_Reinhardt

What's a losing streak again?

13 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,339 posts
3,646 battles

Prior to grouping with some clanned guys I was 3-0 tonight(t3/t4 DD) and this is just.. well it's nice especially with how much I sucked on a few of em before I got my commander skills sorted finally.

shot-18.06.23_23.42.23-0752.jpg

shot-18.06.23_23.42.32-0539.jpg

[STW-D]
Members
1,860 posts
5,656 battles

Beware, for RNGsus giveth, RNGsus taketh away.

"They sowed the win-streak, and now they will reap the loss-streak".

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,239 posts
1,726 battles
9 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

yeahhh, aint that the bloody truth..

"You havent spent enough money on us today so you gotta go dowwwwwnnnn Mister..  Ugh!

I had a great night in my Nagato and Kii last night..I suspect tonight I'll lose more games than i won last night.. 

[STW-D]
Members
1,860 posts
5,656 battles
4 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_Mikasa said:

yeahhh, aint that the bloody truth..

"You havent spent enough money on us today so you gotta go dowwwwwnnnn Mister..  Ugh!

I had a great night in my Nagato and Kii last night..I suspect tonight I'll lose more games than i won last night.. 

The worst loss streak I ever had was a 20-game loss streak in Ranger about one year ago. The second worst (about 2-3 months ago) managed to allegedly (since I'm not sure if it's not just Warships Today being a [edited]shoot) dragging down my WTR by more than 20 points.

Nowadays, my general rule is three bad games (we lose horribly and I did [edited]-all damage) and I go do something else until the frustration goes away.

Oh yeah, and don't play too late at night. Those teams are...special.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
412 posts
6,177 battles
29 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Amen...

Beta Testers
1,239 posts
1,726 battles
1 hour ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

The worst loss streak I ever had was a 20-game loss streak in Ranger about one year ago. The second worst (about 2-3 months ago) managed to allegedly (since I'm not sure if it's not just Warships Today being a [edited]shoot) dragging down my WTR by more than 20 points.

Nowadays, my general rule is three bad games (we lose horribly and I did [edited]-all damage) and I go do something else until the frustration goes away.

Oh yeah, and don't play too late at night. Those teams are...special.

I hear ya, but nighttime's the only time I've got, and with my hands and lungs, it could be easily said that I am indeed "special" in the truest sense of your meaning..  I have had a few losing streaks of twenty or more games. I actually stopped playing for over a year because of such bull-hockey. I admit that i'm beginning to feel the same frustration again, but, oh well..

[STW-D]
Members
1,860 posts
5,656 battles
10 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_Mikasa said:

I hear ya, but nighttime's the only time I've got, and with my hands and lungs, it could be easily said that I am indeed "special" in the truest sense of your meaning..  I have had a few losing streaks of twenty or more games. I actually stopped playing for over a year because of such bull-hockey. I admit that i'm beginning to feel the same frustration again, but, oh well..

Well, it's important to note that people playing at night are generally more tired and thus less alert, which is important in WoWs where even a minute's distraction could prove fatal.

As a rule, don't continue playing if you're on a losing streak, and ESPECIALLY if you are getting frustrated. More often than not, your mood affects the quality of your gameplay.

If you're feeling burn-out, don't be afraid to take a break. It's just a game, after all, and you might find that your interest in the game will be rekindled from a period of absence.

Is there something wrong with your hands and lungs? (Forgive me for asking a potentially personal question, but I am at the rather low end of the playerbase age and thus probably don't have much expe with that sort of thing) I hope I didn't insult you by accident.

Beta Testers
1,239 posts
1,726 battles
35 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Well, it's important to note that people playing at night are generally more tired and thus less alert, which is important in WoWs where even a minute's distraction could prove fatal.

As a rule, don't continue playing if you're on a losing streak, and ESPECIALLY if you are getting frustrated. More often than not, your mood affects the quality of your gameplay.

If you're feeling burn-out, don't be afraid to take a break. It's just a game, after all, and you might find that your interest in the game will be rekindled from a period of absence.

Is there something wrong with your hands and lungs? (Forgive me for asking a potentially personal question, but I am at the rather low end of the playerbase age and thus probably don't have much expe with that sort of thing) I hope I didn't insult you by accident.

No insult taken at all :) . I have emphysema, Dupytrans and Rheumatoid arthritis, and considering that I'm not alone in my age group here, I'd say theres a good chance of others having the same..  it's no big deal.. the game gives me more to do than look out a window. I'm learning to just have fun.. Although at the moment, there's a certain Guild I want to join and I dont quite meet the criteria, so, the grind is on ::LOL::  Bloody tier 6 and 7 ships.. argh!!!!!!

Edited by Fog_Battleship_Mikasa

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,339 posts
3,646 battles

Yea well I drink like a chimney and smoke like a sailor so there! And I curse like a Marine wishes he could.(and I eat like my Chair-force dad)

Here's some pain on some poor soul from earlier tonight.

3xcitadel.jpg

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
577 posts
4,543 battles

Need to post that when people say its terrible

I think my best at T8-10 was 15 wins in a row.

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,878 battles

What's a losing streak again?

It's what I have pretty much every weekend.

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles
11 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Oh yeah, taunting RNGsus is a bad, bad idea. :)