You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bigpapaboss

Oil for Coal exchange

4 comments in this topic

[STW-A]
Members
1 post
19,872 battles

Hello Guy's, Does anyone know what will happen to the oil we have made. From what I am reading is that for each OIL we will get x5 COAL. Is there a stat of how much oil we have made. Also if I change clan my oil stat goes to "0" does that mean I lost all that oil I had?

Thanks

[BIAS]
Members
2,999 posts
8,978 battles
2 minutes ago, bigpapaboss said:

Hello Guy's, Does anyone know what will happen to the oil we have made. From what I am reading is that for each OIL we will get x5 COAL. Is there a stat of how much oil we have made. Also if I change clan my oil stat goes to "0" does that mean I lost all that oil I had?

Thanks

Sub octavian said it won't matter if you have changed clans. Currently in the clan list it will only show you the oil you have earned for your present clan. Your total oil in your personal wallet is not visible to players

Edited by Ducky_shot

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

If WG have any sense (no guarantee, ha ha), they will make it so that people can see all the oil they have earned throughout their account, in addition to the coal and steel.

But that's a pretty big if.

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
168 posts
8,428 battles

WEll, the way I read the notes so far, Coal will 100% replace personal oil. Oil will become entirely a clan resource.