Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
StingRayOne

Please fix the MM

14 comments in this topic

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,885 posts
8,168 battles

Look I like this game, a lot , but with the introduction of Radar and other changes, T8 cannot play with T10. FIX THE MM to +/-1

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 5

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,978 battles

There are very few ships I feel useless in when getting uptiered 2 tiers and usually its map and spawn dependant for the ship I am playing. Doesn't really matter about the consumables.

• Cool 1

[CK5]
Members
781 posts
6,184 battles

I have never entered a match with a T8 believing that I couldn't contribute, whether up-tiered or not.  I play a little differently when in a T8 up-tiered to T10, but I can still play well.   

• Cool 1

Members
9,862 posts

Will never happen. WG has stated in a dev blog that -2+ will stay, because it's designed to punish you until you reach tier 10....:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

I have done planty of damage in the Richelieu and have been playing it on a regular basis for the past 3 weeks or so.  Not every game is great but plenty are good.  Have to be a bit more careful but it is playable with tier 8.

[GT99]
Members
147 posts
4,978 battles

MM is fine, it's the population that can be the problem....like 8 people sitting in one cap over half the game while the other 4 try to accomplish something. I am not very good at this game but I can see the problems and one of them is not MM.

• Bad 1

Members
2,274 posts
7,307 battles

WG cannot fix what isnt broken...

And most T8 ships can deal with T10 just fine...

Edited by Xlap
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,368 battles

Yep same WGing fan boys with there heads in the sand. The game isn't growing it's stagnating and hemorrhaging players. With over 1,500 posts complaining about MM in 3 years, lets see that's 500 avg per year with only 365 days in a year but yep MM's fine nothing to see here.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[ARRGG]
Members
157 posts
6,922 battles
1 hour ago, StingRayOne said:

Look I like this game, a lot , but with the introduction of Radar and other changes, T8 cannot play with T10. FIX THE MM to +/-1

Hey, you can be a T6 and have to deal with radar.

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles
14 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

The game isn't growing it's stagnating and hemorrhaging players.

It really can't be both of these at the same time...  Levels are remaining higher, in general, than the previous year and a small drop (12K+ online a few minutes ago) is expected for summer.  1:1 MM is not going to work with 11-15K players and many average players can play at tier 8 and do ok to very well up-tiered.  There is not going to be a magic MM fix that will bring people back in droves or a mass of new players.

Sign in to follow this