You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kirishi_Kaze

Super Container Rewards

53 comments in this topic

[IPWA2]
Members
17 posts
2,345 battles

I got the Prinz Eugen a little while back from a super container. I was curious what ships you guys might have gotten from super containers? And also, what are the chances of getting a ship from a super container? 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,623 posts
521 battles

I got my Atlanta out of one a long while back. 

My Indy and Marblehead either came out of Santa crates or supercontainers. I don't recall which.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
22 minutes ago, Kirishi_Kaze said:

I got the Prinz Eugen a little while back from a super container. I was curious what ships you guys might have gotten from super containers? And also, what are the chances of getting a ship from a super container? 

I have gotten 1 ship from supercontainers since I started playing during CBT, a Musashi. Every once in a while I get major XP, but mostly modules and a boatload (sorry about the bad pun) of signal flags. 

• Bad 1

[BBC]
Members
908 posts
12,243 battles

got an arizona   recently after  having opened 2+ a day :) since they started.   but i have gotten alot of camo, 50k exps,  out of the 25 supers i got randomly from crates. 

[VW]
Members
1,832 posts
12,276 battles

I got Dunkerque out of a supercontainer campaign reward. The ones that drop from daily missions are mainly spotter plane mods.

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles

I have received ships from Santa Boxes, but never from a super container. People talk all the time about getting multiple spotter plane mods and I have received around a half dozen mods total. I just don't seem to get them.

Members
9,863 posts

99% of the player base has never seen a ship in an SC, and probably never will....:Smile_teethhappy:

Hopefully this clarifies the odds of getting one....

Edited by awiggin
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,871 posts
7,996 battles

I got a Huang He last winter from an SC.  First time getting a ship from an SC.

[TBW]
Members
6,332 posts
11,884 battles

My Premiums mostly came from a Visa container. I earned a few but have never gotten one in a Super Container.

• Funny 1

[FF]
Members
129 posts
5,660 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

I have gotten 1 ship from supercontainers since I started playing during CBT, a Musashi. Every once in a while I get major XP, but mostly modules and a boatload (sorry about the bad pun) of signal flags. 

Holy crap you a a Musashi?!!?

thats awesome 

• Bad 1

[WOLF9]
Members
244 posts
3,727 battles

I can't even recall the last time I got a SC, nevermind what was in it.  Pretty sure I have never received a ship in one though.  Santa crates yes, SC... Not that I can remember.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

i never gotten a ship out of those sc...

[KEGEL]
Members
101 posts
5,104 battles
12 minutes ago, zippychippy said:

thats awesome 

Yeah I don't think that's right. FXP ships aren't available thru SCs.

I think he meant the tier 6 Mutsu BB?

Also never received a boat via daily SC. Received maybe 20-30 & always Camo, flags, FXP, dubs & a few modules. Received 7 days prem in last one. Bulk of my boats were either deliberately purchased or santa crated.

Edited by SlightlyComatose

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
17 minutes ago, zippychippy said:

thats awesome 

Oops, screwed that up when I saw your response; I got a Mutsu, not a Mussshi. Now I'm totally embarrased!

• Funny 3

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
6 minutes ago, SlightlyComatose said:

I think he meant the tier 6 Mutsu BB.

yeah he did, and still embarassed!

Members
287 posts
4,313 battles

Based on what over 100 players reported on the forum of the supercontainers they got from the Varyag mission, it seems about 5% will hold ships.

[-WPG-]
Members
734 posts
3,145 battles

I also got an Arixona from a SC last week. Was excited at first becaise I confused it with the Alabama.  Arizona has good stats, but I really don't care playing it both for its slow speed, but also the tortuous 35 second reload. 

[INTEL]
Members
8,429 posts
25,290 battles

I mostly get mods, which I generally have no use for. I sell them immediately. I did get 100 det flags in one a while ago. 

I wish that the SCs were confined to the TYL choice. I depend on containers for a steady flow of useful flags. I hate to lose a container full of useful flags to a useless mod. 

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
412 posts
6,177 battles

I got Gulio Cesare from my SC last winter

[NSC]
Members
111 posts
4,993 battles

Loyang right after I got 30 days premium.  I had stockpiled about 30 containers and I had two supercontainers in there.  During the Santa crates, I believe I received 4 lower tier ships - that would have included the Revolukskia or whatever it is called the Prince Eugen.

Edited by Stongatola

Beta Testers
139 posts

My blood sacrifice was answer today with a super container ... nothing special but i  will take it... thank you Super Container god may your realm last till the end of time...lol

shot-18_07.01_16_00.47-0072.thumb.jpg.1eccb4f26750f1e28cf59e45581027c4.jpgshot-18_07.01_16_00.53-0062.thumb.jpg.d764fdafe0616878d3e3cc0c1d0b5af3.jpg