You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Question for the Dev Team

6 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,229 posts
7,664 battles

My interest is currently peaked by the Jean Bart. I'm personally holding out hope that her secondaries will get a range boost to be the same as her sister Richelieu, but my question is if she'll be available in the Operation Hermes Scenario? If so, looks like it's time to sell my Richelieu.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,536 battles

* piqued.

But that's a good question. The annoying downside to WG's weird attempt to allow only thematically appropriate ships into certain scenario missions.

[-ARP-]
Members
397 posts
3,640 battles

The Axis have really been left out.

[5D]
Members
1,226 posts
7,122 battles
27 minutes ago, AyanoMidori said:

The Axis have really been left out.

Oh man could you see a t10 axis only mission?

That would be delightful.

[POET]
Members
301 posts
1,791 battles
On 2018-06-23 at 3:19 PM, JediMasterDraco said:

My interest is currently peaked by the Jean Bart. I'm personally holding out hope that her secondaries will get a range boost to be the same as her sister Richelieu, but my question is if she'll be available in the Operation Hermes Scenario? If so, looks like it's time to sell my Richelieu.

If her secondaries get a range boost, maybe I won’t need Republique, because then I could use a AFT-IFHE-MSEC build on Jean Bart, since her concealment with camo and mod but no CE is 13.9 km which is workable enough (maybe I won’t need IFHE if I see enough tier 6-7s then I could take CE too). Alsace max concealment with IFHE-MSEC-AFT is 15.7 which is too much for me. 

Edited by admiral_noone