You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RockChunker

When Premium ship sales end

11 comments in this topic

[QCM]
Members
50 posts
3,032 battles

Is there any way to see how long you have left before WG removes a Premium ship from the shop?  A couple of times now I have wanted to buy a ship, and POOF...it was no longer there.  Thanks in advance for your info folks!

RockChunker

Members
9,868 posts
1 minute ago, RockChunker said:

Is there any way to see how long you have left before WG removes a Premium ship from the shop?  A couple of times now I have wanted to buy a ship, and POOF...it was no longer there.  Thanks in advance for your info folks!

RockChunker

Half of the month has passed. This week, the second squadron of the Premium fleet including 15 ships has arrived.

Thus, 31 ships are available in the Premium Shop, and we are not planning to remove them from the shelves.

[PVE]
Members
8,890 posts
7,288 battles
2 minutes ago, RockChunker said:

RockChunker

Sometimes, WG will give you a couple day notice, that the next batch of premiums will be X, Y, & Z, meaning that N, M, & P are being removed as they are not listed as the ships in the shop. Rarely, they will say that such and such ship will be in the shop until Patch x.x. Sometimes you get hours notice, if that. No real rhyme or reason that I can see, other then ramping up the tension that it might be gone before you buy it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 hour ago, RockChunker said:

Is there any way to see how long you have left before WG removes a Premium ship from the shop? 

Usually, no, because WoW wants you to spend your money right now.

A couple of times now I have wanted to buy a ship, and POOF...it was no longer there

And they do that because next time you'll spend your money right now and not wait.

Thanks in advance for your info folks!

You are welcome, and better luck next time.

[TBW]
Members
6,350 posts
11,894 battles
2 hours ago, RockChunker said:

RockChunker

Other stuff too, I was going to break down and buy the special captain brothers but they were gone in like one week.

[PVE]
Members
8,890 posts
7,288 battles
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Other stuff too, I was going to break down and buy the special captain brothers but they were gone in like one week.

I went to buy them, but could not as Karma Koin would not work. I don't like putting CCs on the internet, especially overseas.

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @turbo07, any way to get the billing dept to expand the items that can be bought with Karma Koin? The ship bundles can not be bought with Karma Koin either.

[TBW]
Members
6,350 posts
11,894 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I don't like putting CCs on the internet

I don't have a credit card or even a bank account. I always use my friends card and give him cash. It has never caused him a problem, WG is the only place I ever purchase from Overseas. Had my credit card stolen when I was 17 and it cost me time and money, so I got rid of them. I haven't missed having one for 38 years now. Needless to say Cyber theft doesn't worry me.

[TF57]
Members
1,241 posts
3,920 battles

Thus, 31 ships are available in the Premium Shop, and we are not planning to remove them from the shelves.

So, like the Missouri, they are on sale forever (tm)

[WOLF8]
Alpha Tester
1,041 posts
4,372 battles
13 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

So, like the Missouri, they are on sale forever (tm)

I'd bet you my shiniest nickel the Missouri will be back for steel.

[TF57]
Members
1,241 posts
3,920 battles

I'll be my shiniest nickel that they'll be on sale exactly as long as it suits WG, regardless of anything they've previously said or promised.

[LOU1]
Members
2,890 posts
8,004 battles
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The sale announcement tells you the start and end dates of sales.  For example, here is the Commander sale.  (They do make errors on occasion, though...):

Fleet Assignments

image.png.f1f22f711811aff6f09e67b4909686f9.png
ASSIGNMENT BUNDLES END: Fri. Jun. 01 4:20 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Jun. 01 7:20 AM

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/now-with-less-animoo/

image.png

Edited by ExploratorOne