Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

World of Warships Development Blog: T3 RN DD Valkyrie

4 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,193 posts
18,937 battles

Since they also showed the T2 the best guess is that the RN DD will be the next techtree

One special seems to be a 30% bigger smoke cloud

ST, British destroyer Valkyrie, tier III

Hit points – 9500. Plating - 6 mm.

Main battery - 4x1 102 mm. Firing range – 10.7 km. Maximum HE shell damage – 1500. Chance to cause fire – 6%. Maximum AP shell damage - 1800. Reload time - 5s. 180 degree turn time - 18 s. Maximum dispersion - 96 m. HE initial velocity - 811 m/s. AP initial velocity - 811 m/s. Sigma value – 2.0.

Torpedo tubes - 2x2 533 mm. Maximum damage - 10000. Range - 6.0 km. Speed - 53 kt. Reload time - 41 s. Launcher 180 degree turn time – 7.2 s. Torpedo detectability - 1.1 km.

Instead of choosing between wide and narrow spreads, captains can choose to fire off individual torpedoes or expend the entire launcher at once.

Maximum speed - 34 kt. Turning circle radius - 500 m. Rudder shift time – 2,5 s. Surface detectability – 6,3 km. Air detectability – 2,9 km. Detectability after firing main guns in smoke – 2,0 km.

Available consumables:

Slot 1 - Damage Control Party

Slot 2 - Smoke Generator

Emission time 15 s;
Duration time 89 s;
Cooldown 240 s and 160 s for Smoke Generator II;
Charges 2 and 3 for Smoke Generator II;
Radius - 600 m.
Slot 3 - Engine Boost

All stats are listed without crew and upgrade modifiers but with best available modules. The stats are subject to change during the testing.

Members
1,853 posts
17,674 battles
32 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

One special seems to be a 30% bigger smoke cloud

Are you sure that's just not a reference to the Brit Jack Dunkirk commander skill because that's one of his skill boosts is to give the 30% wider smoke screen...would seem redundant to have it on the ships also...or it would set up for some huge smoke screens...unless their active period is very short...which is a trait of the Brit CLs/

[ARGSY]
Members
6,442 posts
4,302 battles

Say hello to the Vampire's meatier, more powerful sister. I'm liking what I see. A lot.

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Dat handlin' doe......

I love how -flickable- the RN DD are, and the rest of the line seems to fall into the same scheme. I really enjoy playing Sims for that very reason, even if it isn't particularly strong. Nothing quite like being ultra maneuverable in a game of sluggish ships with slow turning and reloading guns! 

Sign in to follow this