Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fruitcake2014

Selling tier one's

16 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
726 battles

Hello everyone is it worth selling all my tier one ships? I have no more ship slots and Im waiting for a sale on them so is it really worth selling them?

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

From recollection you earn 0 Silver from selling and they cost 0 Silver to re-purchase so definitely worth selling to free up Slots unless you're really just starting out and haven't developed a Silver bank and are at risk of having insufficient Silver to Repair damaged ships (but even then, just keeping 1 T1 around should be enough).

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Also this game only splits out to other trees after T2 so as long as you've researched that T2 you really lose nothing from selling that T1.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Yes I noticed the forum says you have 527 battles so I'm very surprised you kept the T1s anywhere near this long.

Basically T1 = free slot.

And you get a new free slot every time WG adds a new nation Tree.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Some people love that bottom tier play but most just sell them & use the Slot once they've researched the T2.

Members
1,789 posts
17,416 battles
45 minutes ago, fruitcake2014 said:

I see alright thanks for the help.

But definitely make sure you researched the T2 before you sell them...some don't like to where the pink status in random matches so they keep a T1 for the fastest co-op games possible to get back to green status.

The only one I would keep for lols is the black swan but they're all free to get back later so no worries on losing them.

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles
57 minutes ago, fruitcake2014 said:

Do people even play tier 1 that much actually?

A few....

3JhxeYt.png

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles
51 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

What is your captain build, theLaalaa?

• Cool 1

Members
128 posts
6,187 battles

At least keep one T1 (I have a Black Swan), put a strong captain in her and go play T1 Randoms.  It is a hoot!

Members
1,015 posts
12,931 battles
3 hours ago, fruitcake2014 said:

Do people even play tier 1 that much actually?

I keep both the German and British T1s in my fleet. Mostly because they are such fun to play but in reality they only get used along with my other low tier ships on those rare occasions when I have to work off a pink status. Also if I'm having a bad day getting my butt kicked all over the place a few low tier games helps reset the frustration factor.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,168 posts

Just wait- WG loves to hand out free port slots, lol.   I can't remember the last time I had fewer than a dozen or so spares- and I have 150+ ships in port.    I get em from missions, daily containers, completed collections, loot boxes etc.

As for the tier 1's  I've kept all of mine but the Hashidate.    I especially love to play Cheng An and Bougainville,  but Black Swan and Erie are fun, too.

For those days when I just can't stomache high tier play or grinding any longer.   Then it's just go hit tier 1 for some pewpewpew fun!  There's nothing else like those ships in the game.

Sign in to follow this