Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

My first attempt at a montage

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

Well this is my first attempt at a montage.  So far, for what I've been learning about editing videos was a bit of a challenge.  Then having to screen through each individual video to find the exact parts I want.  Cut and delete unwanted parts.  Such a pain.  Now I know what some of the CC guys actually go through when they do some of their videos.  So again this is my first montage yes I used Missouri.  Its about 2 minutes and 45 seconds.  I threw some music over the video because I may have messed up some of the sound.  Don't dock me too hard on this one.  It is after all my first time.  I would like to hear your feed back though thanks.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I enjoyed this snippet I look forward to more from you .

You are on the right track.

Members
3,774 posts
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I enjoyed this snippet I look forward to more from you .

You are on the right track.

Thanks I'm not even trying to be a CC or anything.  I'm just doing this because it's something to learn and experiment with maybe even for some folks to get a laugh out of so thanks.  I may even do a video of myself doing potato fails lol.

Edited by torpsRus

Members
449 posts
12,213 battles

No offense, as you are clearly trying to entertain but I felt the video was a little weak.

Showing BBs deleting cruisers is fairly common, and almost everything you sank was on a sliver of health.

The type of play I want to see is when you pull off insane moves and/or ambushes.

Keep working at it, it's always good to see more content.

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,892 battles
12 minutes ago, Prothall said:

No offense, as you are clearly trying to entertain but I felt the video was a little weak.

Showing BBs deleting cruisers is fairly common, and almost everything you sank was on a sliver of health.

The type of play I want to see is when you pull off insane moves and/or ambushes.

C'mon give it up a kill is a kill. First attempt. It says first attempt.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
3,774 posts
20 minutes ago, Prothall said:

Thanks and to be fair as well I did most of the damage to the ships that I killed except the dd of course, I edited the video primarily showing the kill shot.

Edited by torpsRus

Sign in to follow this