You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RagingxMarmoset

Did they not update the store or am I missing it?

5 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
645 posts
659 battles

I'm not seeing what was added, unless I just can't remember what was there and it all looks familiar.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset

Members
9,864 posts

They have not updated the store....in fact I can no longer find the article stating that they would add 15 ships per week, just one stating we now have 31 ships in the premium shop, and they aren't going anywhere....

Commanders!

Check out what's going down in the Premium Shop this month! Keep an eye on date and times so you don’t miss your chance to grab the new loot! Shop updates drop each Friday.

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,955 battles
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

They have not updated the store....in fact I can no longer find the article stating that they would add 15 ships per week, just one stating we now have 31 ships in the premium shop, and they aren't going anywhere....

Commanders!

Check out what's going down in the Premium Shop this month! Keep an eye on date and times so you don’t miss your chance to grab the new loot! Shop updates drop each Friday.

When they updated the article, they removed certain stuff and that was part. I think the original specified the first 2 Friday’s would add 15 and I think it said the “with more being added the following week.” Idk why they aren’t. It’s kind of weird.

[GLF]
Members
767 posts
9,018 battles
3 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Idk why they aren’t.

Because they don't want us to be happy.  

lol

[NSC]
Members
12 posts
5,148 battles

Did they not then come out with (think it was in a video) that they though adding all the premium ships to the store would be far to confusing of choices to new players or some such thing.. (Yawn.. yeh ok..)