Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,919 battles

For this IDA we are going back to Tier III in the South Carolina. Many people has issues with this ship due to its slow speed, however if you play your role and utilize efficient positioning you can have an impact through out the entire battle.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,919 battles

This batch of videos does have some framerate issues. I am working on fixing it so the next set look crispy. mmm crispy... anyone else hungry?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,746
[ARGSY]
Members
5,870 posts
4,001 battles
15 minutes ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

anyone else hungry?

Fried potatoes with BBQ sauce and plenty of salt. :Smile_teethhappy:

Great vid, BTW - I anticipate putting it to use when I next have the opportunity to play low-tier battleships.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,919 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Fried potatoes with BBQ sauce and plenty of salt. :Smile_teethhappy:

I might have to get out the Zao for that, she is a very good cook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,746
[ARGSY]
Members
5,870 posts
4,001 battles
1 minute ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

I might have to get out the Zao for that, she is a very good cook.

Teppanyaki - bring it on!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles

I'm going to have to watch this when I get home, the SC is a favorite of mine and last I checked I'm around 30th on the server in WTR for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,919 battles
3 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

I'm going to have to watch this when I get home, the SC is a favorite of mine and last I checked I'm around 30th on the server in WTR for it

Sounds good man, I hope you enjoy it and that my play is up to your standards ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles
1 minute ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

Sounds good man, I hope you enjoy it and that my play is up to your standards ;)

Don't worry I keep my standards low just like my wife did when she decided to first date me lol

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles
10 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

For this IDA we are going back to Tier III in the South Carolina. Many people has issues with this ship due to its slow speed, however if you play your role and utilize efficient positioning you can have an impact through out the entire battle.

 

I finally got a chance to watch, good show. You played and explained exactly what I try to preach for USN BBs, play the zone you start in, push the closest cap or pair of caps, target the easier targets preferably broadside targets and watch whats going on around you, not just the enemy but what your friendlies are doing. Doing this not only makes for a better USN BB player but a better BB player in general I believe. I look forward to seeing more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,510 posts
8,037 battles
10 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

For this IDA we are going back to Tier III in the South Carolina. Many people has issues with this ship due to its slow speed, however if you play your role and utilize efficient positioning you can have an impact through out the entire battle.

SCs problem isnt her speed, its the horrid firing arcs and worse than wonky dispersion; shr feels like an 8 gun Mikasa without the secondaries. Personally i like the the ships slow speed she should recieve an accuracy buff of some kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles
On 6/22/2018 at 11:19 AM, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

For this IDA we are going back to Tier III in the South Carolina. Many people has issues with this ship due to its slow speed, however if you play your role and utilize efficient positioning you can have an impact through out the entire battle.

 

Your video inspired me today, cause those seals won't club themselves

 

shot-18_06.23_13_16.20-0265.thumb.jpg.6e37f85b70fa9dce706712e323899917.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,919 battles
11 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

 

Your video inspired me today, cause those seals won't club themselves

 

shot-18_06.23_13_16.20-0265.thumb.jpg.6e37f85b70fa9dce706712e323899917.jpg

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
77
[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
On 6/22/2018 at 8:50 PM, Crokodone said:

SCs problem isnt her speed, its the horrid firing arcs and worse than wonky dispersion; shr feels like an 8 gun Mikasa without the secondaries.

They’re not terribly accurate but they’re railguns compared to Kawachi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×