Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Yells at Screen in Frustration ...

17 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
359 posts
8,965 battles

then looks at phone, ah, it is the weekend.  I suppose I need to  get use to it for the next few days.

weekend.thumb.jpg.059af18421ff9e193598f7983474e7f6.jpg

The HE sniping Gneis was over 56k hp when I, the penultimate alive green, died.  

The Cleve in the screen grab killed him and survived.  

• Boring 1

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

I don't know what's worse, an HE sniping gneisenau, or the 8 people who did even worse. Wait, the answer was in the sentence. That's a rough team.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,949 posts
8,094 battles

It happens.

I'd be thrilled if WG started reducing rewards for players that performed badly. Didn't get enough base XP? Then you are a scrub, -50% to your rewards that match. However, as a F2P game, setting that standard would make player retention worse, so not happening.

[INTEL]
Members
8,402 posts
25,221 battles
17 hours ago, SansPeur said:

then looks at phone, ah, it is the weekend.  I suppose I need to  get use to it for the next few days.

Pretty bad. But back to back games I had Midway drivers with over 1000 games and sub-40% win rate on my team. Both losses, of course, since the other CV was competent.

I can't even imagine that kind of mind. 

Teams are awful. Just hoping my win rate doesn't fall too badly this summer. 

• Bad 1

[PNGYN]
Members
490 posts
2,950 battles

Well hey, small consolation: You finished 3rd in the match. 

That said... there's no reward for that. 
There should be, like progress towards patches if thats your thing, or an achievement (Not A Step Back perhaps?) that gives you special flags like Hydra or Red Dragon. 

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
689 posts
6,085 battles

• Cool 1

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

The age old question for me has been: How do these hordes of really bad players enjoy the game?

For me, if I absolutely suck at something, chances are I won't derive much, if any enjoyment out of it.

My condolences to the OP. You've really done the best you could. As for the rest of the team (except perhaps #2), I hope they DNRIP.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[KNTAI]
Members
173 posts
4,737 battles
16 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

The age old question for me has been: How do these hordes of really bad players enjoy the game?

For me, if I absolutely suck at something, chances are I won't derive much, if any enjoyment out of it.

Some people just do not care at all.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
2 hours ago, SansPeur said:

That is exactly what my loss screen looks like 95% of the time I loose lol. Sometimes I feel like the more I do the less I win

5b2d26b70d434_averageday.thumb.png.3416701efc3abe0411cb20193f73408b.png

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

These weekend / holiday / event warriors belong in an overpowered league of their own beyond our mere mortal comprehension. Let's all sit back for a day, grab some popcorn and drinks, and watch several matches where two teams derp at each other. That would be good entertainment. I'm pretty sure that they'll spit on you if you're light / dark green, blue, or purple. We all know they're the real pros and we're the potatoes. Hue, Hue, Hue.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,093 posts
18,616 battles

Was lucky. Either the team could compensate for a crap CV player or I had the T7 seal clubbers on my side. I did six matches, won four and could have had done the 150+ hits in a win two times. Only sad part: I needed one more plane to finish the second Mission, but needed to go to work. Most CV out there today are crap, many AS IJN CV that contribute nothing to the match. Most of them even didn't shot down more then 5-10 planes from the enemy. Last match our CV had in a win less XP then the OpFor CV.

[INTEL]
Members
8,402 posts
25,221 battles
22 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Yep, and why don't they care about the experience of others? I suck in a ship, I put it down. I might return to it after a period of time, but I don't play 1800 games in it with a 35% win rate. 

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Yep, and why don't they care about the experience of others? I suck in a ship, I put it down. I might return to it after a period of time, but I don't play 1800 games in it with a 35% win rate. 

My Aoba has a shameful 46.56% solo win rate after 451 games, and somehow I still have a green personal rating in it. However, I've put it down along with the Furutaka, Kongo, and Colorado since.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
8 hours ago, Cruiser_ChoukaiKaiNi said:

Some people just do not care at all.

Another reason could be they get enjoyment from getting others to SCREAM at their Computers.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this