Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Azure Lane cpt

7 comments in this topic

Members
205 posts
4,238 battles

I'm interested in buying one of the Azure lane commanders for the british line. My question is which one has the best voice to put on my hood? I simply can't pass up an anime character screaming at me in Japenese, lol.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
407 posts
6,174 battles

Belfast has the best voice and hood is next to her. Belfast is a maid and will be calm but can be a little loud. Hood has a Refined manner and tone. Nelson is a more loud rapid talker.

Edited by KAGA_kaini

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,156 posts
3,085 battles

You could have gotten Nelson for free, had you opted in for the mission for her. I think the mission event is over now so you can't opt in anymore.

For you Hood, there can be only one choice: Hood. LOL. Why? Because Hood belongs to Hood, and no one else.

But that's just me, lel. You're free to do whatever you want, actually. :Smile-_tongue:

Belfest sounds quite stern, almost like a no-nonsense maid. Hood is more refined, very gentle. Nelson is a bit of stand-off-ish, a bit tsundere, and on sone parts even a bit boastful (one of her line calls herself as an ace among British shipgirls or something).

ADDED: Or if you so desire and can afford it, why not all 3... or even the whole bundle? LUL. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Blorgh2017

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

Hood has the best voice IMO. Classy, controlled.

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,977 battles

sugoi desu ne.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
387 posts
3,334 battles

I actually prefer Thea Kreutzer, the captain of my HSF Graf Spee over any of the others but...

I have Nelson in my CSS Nelson Muntz (ha ha) and she has a nice voice as well.

cs

p.s. - Before anyone gets riled up, the CSS means Captain Slattery's Ship.   :cap_haloween:

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
207 posts
2,337 battles

Until any of them speak in a good British accent the best bet is to leave the option off

Sign in to follow this