You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TRACER___

Wargaming, where is shop update?

19 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
117 posts
11,012 battles

Lol I was beginning to think it was actually Thursday and not Friday.

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

Kutuzov/Belfast fan detected :cap_like:

Don't get me hyped I saw Kutuzov-chans name and I thought they had put her back in. T_T 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,344 posts
10,134 battles

Might not be any change. Might be waiting for that until next week to go with 7.6. Maybe MA? (please...please...please...)

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles

Just because it is Friday does not mean there will be a shop update or a new ship will get added. They don’t always change/update the ship every week. Sometimes they wait until a major patch drops first. If that’s the case this time then you’ll need to wait until next Friday.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,945 battles

what if the prem shop updates were only the first and second week?

• Cool 1

[-TXT-]
Members
9 posts
3,218 battles

will we get a notice when in changes? I thought it was supposed to be every Friday in June at 7 am EST

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles
24 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Just because it is Friday does not mean there will be a shop update or a new ship will get added. They don’t always change/update the ship every week. Sometimes they wait until a major patch drops first. If that’s the case this time then you’ll need to wait until next Friday.

I think the confusing part is they posted “Check out what's going down in the Premium Shop this month! Keep an eye on date and times so you don’t miss your chance to grab the new loot! Shop updates drop each Friday.” This is still in the article but it was changed when updated. If I remember correctly, they said that they would add 15 the first and second week with more following. Just kind of weird to say they will all be sold in June in intervals then skip one week.

[GLF]
Members
767 posts
9,000 battles

No new ships in store today.  I thought the article said "with new ships arriving each week until July" or something like that.  Can't find that text now though, looks like it was edited. 

I am disappoint.

Edited by AnimaL21

Members
9,862 posts
3 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

So you missed the part where Wg announced that they would re-release 15 ships per week into the premium shop?

Half of the month has passed. This week, the second squadron of the Premium fleet including 15 ships has arrived.

Thus, 31 ships are available in the Premium Shop, and we are not planning to remove them from the shelves.

Commanders!

Check out what's going down in the Premium Shop this month! Keep an eye on date and times so you don’t miss your chance to grab the new loot! Shop updates drop each Friday.

Edited by awiggin

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
38 minutes ago, awiggin said:

So you missed the part where Wg announced that they would re-release 15 ships per week into the premium shop?

Half of the month has passed. This week, the second squadron of the Premium fleet including 15 ships has arrived.

Thus, 31 ships are available in the Premium Shop, and we are not planning to remove them from the shelves.

Commanders!

Check out what's going down in the Premium Shop this month! Keep an eye on date and times so you don’t miss your chance to grab the new loot! Shop updates drop each Friday.

Didn’t miss it.

But I also know that one more than one occasion WG either “forgets” or doesn’t follow through with something they’ve stated.

Members
9,862 posts
1 minute ago, renegadestatuz said:

Didn’t miss it.

But I also know that one more than one occasion WG either “forgets” or doesn’t follow through with something they’ve stated.

Very true, I find it hard to believe that 31 ships actually equates to "Most of the premiums, with some exceptions" But I guess that's why they quietly edited the article, and didn't even mention the new ships last Friday....:Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Very true, I find it hard to believe that 31 ships actually equates to "Most of the premiums, with some exceptions" But I guess that's why they quietly edited the article, and didn't even mention the new ships last Friday....:Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_teethhappy:

[NSC]
Members
12 posts
5,126 battles

What I dislike is how the ingame shop is NOT the same as Premium shop once logged in from the website. wish it functioned the same.. for example some 66% off 1 time offers are in the web store but not the in game store at the time I put this in as a support ticket. Since there has been the same ship sold in game higher then the webstore (and yes same currency)

Just a FYI to always check both for deals.

Edited by TallenAtear